Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mostly you were just one of the only vocal town members left

The ones about me not reading. Last game I kept up and still got called lazy. This game I was keeping up and got accused of not reading. Just frustrating when I am making an effort to keep up even when I'm having a busy week.

@rackcs  going out early, I was not aware of any reading you had done last game.  

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Yes. I got a lot of **** from Naz for no voting and being upset it didn't count.

Seems lame to be able to do that. Especially as mafia.

yeah, mostly my voting rule of needing to vote once every 2 days is a barometer against being super inactive.

if you were voting and posting a lot, but then unvoted at the end of day for strategic purposes, i dont want to have to modkill then

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yes. I got a lot of **** from Naz for no voting and being upset it didn't count.

Seems lame to be able to do that. Especially as mafia.

no lynch is an option in a fair amount of games.   

Players should have the option to remove their vote without having to place it on another player.   If you make a rule as such, so be it, just be willing to enforce it and have some ramifications if players break said rule.  

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I was having a lot of fun writing up the story, because the Tremors structure is such that i got to stick with the basic plot points in a way.

but the way it turned out made for a messed up fan fiction lol

Best part of hosting for me..

Not sure what happened to my farewell post, so here you go.....

Loved the game @Malfatron, you did right by Tremors!!

Now you gotta go for the *** blasters 

vLtgBej.gif

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Great.  How are anyone of us to know if you are actually reading when there is no content from you for the first 48+ hours of the game?

If you want the meta to change..... that you are likely to not read much of the thread....it might help to post a bit more

I don't like to share my thoughts as much at the beginning of the game. I don't feel confident in my reads early on and like to keep things close to my chest. I consider myself much more of a late game asset/operator. But it doesn't really matter because I'm probably not going to play for a while.

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

I had all three. I voted ET, rackcs, and Mwil as final day votes, I believe. I said they were scum. Just didn't have time to do anything, really. Crazy work week.

Yeah but I didn’t read a single thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Glad to go out on a win even if I was the worst member of the scum team.

Nah, that went to me. I tried to double up on @Whicker and his move on SwAg, and that went as bad as it could have gone. 

I'm not good as Mafia, that simple... I'm better when I don't read my PM.