ESPN's top 20 Bubble players..

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

On that note his career is turning out to be On  The same kind of path  As Khris Middleton's

i think I did suggest trading warren for brogdan specifically so they didn't have to sign KM to a gigantic contract, and using that cap space else where

58 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He was #11, though he definitely should have been over at least Butler, George, Doncic, and Embiid.

George somehow has consistently found a way to be the most overrated star. Impressive. Dame is easily over him. Thought that when I first saw the list 

1 hour ago, braylon said:

He's at #10

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

He was #11, though he definitely should have been over at least Butler, George, Doncic, and Embiid.

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

George somehow has consistently found a way to be the most overrated star. Impressive. Dame is easily over him. Thought that when I first saw the list 

Cant believe I missed that...thanks for correcting me. Others were using last names. Was looking for Lillard. 

35 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Dude has flamed out hard 2 years in a row and is still above Lillard. Ridiculous.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:27 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Why did the Suns trade TJ Warren? What a dumb, poorly run franchise. Wonder when they'll trade Booker.

The Knicks will trade RJ + Randle. That's it. lol (Maybe a few Dallas picks if the ask nice enough) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, resilient part 2 said:

1. Lebron
2. Giannis
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Davis
6. Embiid
7. Doncic
8. George
9. Jokic
10. Butler