Fed Ex Field will be open for fans

FedExField continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), National Football League (NFL) and Prince George's County health officials, which include:

• Required face coverings for all guests on FedExField property 
  • Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended training and best practices for all staff including daily health screening and temperature checks
  • Installation of hand sanitizer stations throughout the stadium
  • Specialized sanitation teams performing cleaning of all "high touch point" areas
  • Professional disinfecting services of all suites before, during and after each game
  • Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommended training and best practices for food prep workers and food prep spaces
  • Increased signage outlining advisable precautions and stadium policies

We are staying informed of the latest updates and developments as they occur and to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented. This is an evolving situation and any additional actions taken will be consistent with guidelines from the NFL and state and federal agencies.

https://www.washingtonfootball.com/stadium/fedexfieldsafe?campid=email_dd_goldupdateseries&elqTrackId=83a488f90f8c4e258262c285342cc666&elq=2075737800c34a158fd6d76d67b57c66&elqaid=84&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=20

So I am not sure what I am going to do with my tickets.  I am leaning towards a refund or credit to next year.  After seeing how my local mall has handled cleaning and sanitization, I don't feel confident with the organization doing the right thing here and keeping things sanitized and distanced like they should.  And that's not counting the fans who are likely going to be ignoring some of these policies.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

You should go in a hazmat suit man! We’ll see you on TV and say, hey there’s our mod! Haha 😂 

If I go I will think of something creative.  A bunch of my friends tell me they see me on Orioles broadcasts all of the time, probably because I wore the same color jersey and hat that the team would wear, or the jersey of the starting pitcher.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I mean you can sit away from each other, but we’ve all had that experience where you gotta pee at FedEx and you’re crammed in there with 100 other dudes.

That and food. That's where some of the real issues are.

• Like 1

I’d really love to see chase and this team in person. Honestly I’m actually really enjoying this offseason and the direction I know results probably are a ways out but I believe we’re gonna start seeing flashes and I want to see some in person. Nothing like live eyes on football. That’s a blessing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2904214-washington-football-team-to-begin-2020-without-fans-at-fedexfield-amid-covid-19

I'm sure the Eagles fans are disappointed !

Ma, seems like 10-15,000 could be safe . Spread all over-it's a big place !

They sent out an email yesterday to season ticket holders asking if they wanted more information or if they wanted a refund and then announce this. I don’t think anyone knows what they are doing right now

On 8/5/2020 at 9:46 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

After seeing how places are treating sanitization, I have no doubts that it will be bad at Fed Ex.  The bathrooms will be the biggest thing.  I can deal without food.

Bring a Gatorade bottle to relieve yourself. That way you don’t have to leave your seat! Problem solved! Haha 😂