Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Do it, idgaf. Just vote for Swag and bucs when I die.

I laid it all out there, I explained my motivations, I received no counter for my claimed move. If you guys are still going to lynch me anyways because swag can talk me in circles then so be it.

So, out of curiosity, how many commutes do you get? Three seems like a lot.

Ok guys, time to stop messing around and time to hammer Matts. We've heard about all we need to. Let's just do this. He's got a killing power and can't be trusted. He killed the cop and is justifying it as a purple kill, both of which are completely detrimental to our basic shared win con.

Just now, rackcs said:

Do it, idgaf. Just vote for Swag and bucs when I die.

I laid it all out there, I explained my motivations, I received no counter for my claimed move. If you guys are still going to lynch me anyways because swag can talk me in circles then so be it.

I would vote SwAg right now. What do we know about him?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok guys, time to stop messing around and time to hammer Matts. We've heard about all we need to. Let's just do this. He's got a killing power and can't be trusted. He killed the cop and is justifying it as a purple kill, both of which are completely detrimental to our basic shared win con.

He killed who?