Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, MWil23 said:

Poor Rack!

Poor Squire!

Yay Forge! 

@Blue what 3 ways could I have been successful on my WC?

Your ability caused you to appear as a player who was Spider-Man. Meaning, if you were watched or tracked, you would show up as Matts, Squire, or Dome (in that order depending on who was alive, or Matts if they were all dead). This was the only way Dome could be tracked/watched. So if, say, Counselor said he targeted you but tracked Matts to your target instead, well...And all the better if you happened to target someone who died that Night.

So that's two ways. The third would be if Dome (the alignment cop) invested you and told the thread you were Spider-Man. If you survived a red-lettering (difficult, I know) and Dome then died at any point, I would have counted that as fulfilling your wincon. JJJ also could get an alignment invest and him dying after outing your (fake) alignment would have counted for your wincon too. Probably the toughest wincon in the game, and I should have gone with my other idea for the Chameleon role. It's the only role I'm unhappy with tbh.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

thats strange

i checked out biggio and got this result

On Night 3, biggio did the following:

Successfully recruited Joshstradaymus.

Oh so he never officially joined and went right back when biggio died lol.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

do i win JVP lol

You single-handedly dragged this game out for at least another Day phase by preventing the Symbiotes from reviving their teammate(s) and prevented Rack from winning. You're a monster and I told the Symbiotes they should kill you to deny you the win. They didn't. They are kind overlords.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Josh was never sin6. Biggio, myself, butters

Josh was recruited the same Night Biggio died, so he was never told he was recruited. Same thing happened with Orca and Malf.

Edited by Blue

Just now, Blue said:

You single-handedly dragged this game out for at least another Day phase by preventing the Symbiotes from reviving their teammate(s) and prevented Rack from winning. You're a monster and I told the Symbiotes they should kill you to deny you the win.

1/9 of the treasure is better than 1/10