College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

35 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Adult or student section?

Both are gonna be hostile, I just want to know how much victim blaming I can get away with here.

Student section, I brought it on myself for existing and willing entering hostile territory in Michigan gear, obviously

Edited by JammerHammer21

23 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Student section, I brought it on myself for existing and willing entering hostile territory in Michigan gear, obviously

I've been cussed out and berated at an OSU game in the student section while wearing full OSU gear. Consider yourself lucky...especially if you were at Camp Randall under the lights.

22 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh, so we need lobs you say? Lots of air under those balls?

It's time to bring him back.

kavldh1mqmf31.gif

I’ll never forget those FSU fans coming into the forum to troll about how he transferred and would be a Heisman front runner.

19 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Only RBs playing are Watson and Berger. How our RB who's running style is basically play pinball off his OL avoided COVID when the whole goddamn team got it I'll never know. 

The OL should be opening canyons that are about 10 feet wide, so Watson should be able to avoid running directly into their backs.