Talk me Out of Crazy Ideas/Rankings....Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

On 8/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Another Thing that has been on my mind: Pick Ekeler in R1 then Kittle in R2? or Pick Kelce in R1 then pick DJ/Bell/Gordon in R2? Whatever happens, I do want two RBs after Round 3.

I would not touch Kelce in the 1st.  Unless its a 16 team draft and I have pick 16.  I also don't like Eckler in the 1st.  There are 9 RBs I have ahead of Eckler so with WRs and maybe a QB picked, no chance I am drafting him in Rd1 again unless its a big league. 

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would not touch Kelce in the 1st.  Unless its a 16 team draft and I have pick 16.  I also don't like Eckler in the 1st.  There are 9 RBs I have ahead of Eckler so with WRs and maybe a QB picked, no chance I am drafting him in Rd1 again unless its a big league. 

Well technically its R2 so I'd be picking him 19th overall. R1 is keeper cost.

Keeper help

Do I keep Terry Mclaurin for a 4th.

players get assign a round value base on last season points 

Locked in keepers are 

Alvin Kamara 2nd No brainer 

Devonte Adams 3rd No Brainer

Teddy Bridgewater 10th pre draft plan is to use him as a bye week/ injury filler

2 QB ppr 10 team league

starters

QB

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

RB/WR/TE

RB/WR/TE

K

K

DEF

7 hours ago, sparroww77 said:

Keeper help

Do I keep Terry Mclaurin for a 4th.

players get assign a round value base on last season points 

Locked in keepers are 

Alvin Kamara 2nd No brainer 

Devonte Adams 3rd No Brainer

Teddy Bridgewater 10th pre draft plan is to use him as a bye week/ injury filler

2 QB ppr 10 team league

starters

QB

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

RB/WR/TE

RB/WR/TE

K

K

DEF

Any idea what pick you'd have in the 4th? Idk if he's really worth it. 

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Any idea what pick you'd have in the 4th? Idk if he's really worth it. 

It would be pick 35, but been seeing a lot of if he’s available in the 5th it’s a steal. So that’s making 2nd guess I should give that pick up but seems high to me. 

I lucked into the 1st pick in a 12 team half-PPR.  First pick is obvious but I'm normally a big proponent of waiting on a QB.  But I'm tempted to take Lamar at the end of the 2nd if he's there.  It's got casual fans in it so QBs tend to go higher in those leagues and maybe he won't make it to me.  I won the title last year with Lamar and CMC so this would be getting the band back together.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I lucked into the 1st pick in a 12 team half-PPR.  First pick is obvious but I'm normally a big proponent of waiting on a QB.  But I'm tempted to take Lamar at the end of the 2nd if he's there.  It's got casual fans in it so QBs tend to go higher in those leagues and maybe he won't make it to me.  I won the title last year with Lamar and CMC so this would be getting the band back together.

It wouldn’t be the worst move, but I’d rather round out my core players (RB, WR) unless Kittle or Kelce are there. . If you’ve gotta have a top tier QB, I’d wait till the 6th and take Dak, Russell, Murray or Watson. Missing on those 4, I be one of the last to pick a QB.

just did a mock and ended up with:

QB Watson (6)

RB McCaffrey (1)

RB A Jones (2)

WR Godfrey (3)

WR Woods (4)

TE Ertz (5)

Flex K Hunt (7)

now if that starting Roster doesn’t put you in the playoffs, your an unlucky SOB...

Edited by 101Raider

31 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

It wouldn’t be the worst move, but I’d rather round out my core players (RB, WR) unless Kittle or Kelce are there. . If you’ve gotta have a top tier QB, I’d wait till the 6th and take Dak, Russell, Murray or Watson. Missing on those 4, I be one of the last to pick a QB.

just did a mock and ended up with:

QB Watson (6)

RB McCaffrey (1)

RB A Jones (2)

WR Godfrey (3)

WR Woods (4)

TE Ertz (5)

Flex K Hunt (7)

now if that starting Roster doesn’t put you in the playoffs, your an unlucky SOB...

Considering Godfrey doesn’t exist i think you’ll struggle to make playoffs...

Is that Godwin or Golladay?