SURVIVOR POOL 15 - OUR NEW CHAMPION IS ChazStandard!!

Woz

Hmm, it's probably too late to catch up, so I'm not sure if making a risky pick for the tiebreaker is worth it. My only path to victory might well be hoping for Chaz to make a mistake. The Bears, WFT, and Texans are the only teams that I see as the favorites tomorrow that I haven't picked yet. The Texans are 4-10 and on a three game losing streak, and Cincy just pulled one off against the Steelers, so that pick seems a bit risky, and I'm not sure if I want to bet it all on Dwayne Haskins with McLaurin out. Honestly, I'm just happy I'm still here, I've never made it this far and it would be nice to be able to say I made it through all 17 weeks even if I lose via tiebreaker in the end. Plus, I can't get a Week 17 miracle if I don't survive Week 16. We'll see tomorrow whether this aged well.

Week 16 pick: Chicago Bears

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

just pick gb and you win it all

...I picked them already. This week I'm down to the resting Chiefs, the Covid-depleted Saints,  the Patriots or the coin flip of WAS-PHI. I deliberately kept the Chiefs and Saints in my backpocket in case I ever needed an easy pick, and now they're both gutted and its bitten me in the butt.

SEASON IS OVER. TO THE TIEBREAKER!

Common teams to ignore: Baltimore, Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland (didn't think you would see that at the beginning of the year, huh?), Dallas, Green Bay, Indianapolis, LA Chargers, Las Vegas, Miami, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and Tampa Bay

ChazStandard's unique teams: Arizona (8-8), Minnesota (7-9), New England (7-9), NY Giants (6-10) -> unique record = 28-36 (0.438)
jonnguy2015's unique teams: Kansas City (14-2), LA Rams (10-6), Seattle (12-4), Tennessee (11-5) -> unique record = 47-17 (0.734)

So ... yeah ... it wasn't close.

Overall tiebreaker

COMPETITOR TEAM PCT W L T GB
ChazStandard New England 0.570 155 117 0 0.00
jonnguy2015 San Francisco 0.640 174 98 0 19.00

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2020 CHAMPION, @ChazStandard