2020 Western Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

29 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

It should seriously be a tactic to check in your worst player for a few minutes to get into a little fight with the opponent’s star (who has a tech) and get them tossed.

I mean it sucks but why wouldn’t you do it? If Kawhi gets a tech Carlisle should sub in Antonius Cleveland to grab and pull his braids on drives and get him ejected.

If Doc was being genuine in his remarks about KP last night in his in-game comments, which he probably wasn't because he sucks, then it seems like most coaches have more respect for the game than that, imo

Idk why Kawhi didn't get a T for his reaction, I didn't see it. It does seem like a lot of players get away with terrible reactions. Tobias Harris earlier in the day screaming in a ref's face about how both of his arms got hit, Draymond whenever he's on the floor, LeBron whenever he's on the floor off the top of my head. I know people want to see less techs but the two latter complain so much that I wouldn't mind seeing more techs on loud reactions just to get them to stop. 

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Rockets/Thunder and Blazers/Lakers should be a nice back to back tomorrow.

depends on which rockets team shows up. If its the 27% shooting team, it will be a blow out. If its the play hard, this game matters team, it should be a good game. fortunately for the rockets, the thunder are not a dominating post team that gets lots of second chance points, in fact I think they are nearly last in the league in that category. Thats the big weakness of the rockets, and especially without westbrook who is probably our best offensive rebounder.

I am hopeful (like always) that this will be the year Harden carries over his regular season into the post season, but it doesnt ever happen. Perhaps with no fans and a neutral court, it will help. 

there is less pressure on home teams to win the first 2 games in this format, there is also no that safety net for road teams of knowing that if they get down 0-2 they are headed home for 2 games. It could play a role moving forward. 

I could easily see the first round having 5 or 6 sweeps, but this series shouldnt be one them. 

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't know if Dallas has the salary cap To make any major moves but I would love to see buddy hield in Dallas since he seems to be falling out of favor in Sacramento.

Dallas can easily clear space for a big time player, especially if Tim Hardaway thinks hes worth more than his 18 million player option. They have several tradeable contracts, and only porzingis is making over 18 million. The problem is that the market is really bare

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

The consistency is the problem. If they had T'ed Kawhi up right after it would've been consistent. They didn't.

I'm pretty sure the punching the air thing is a technical, like it is the rule

which is why PG also got T'd up literally in the same gm for it lol

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Dallas can easily clear space for a big time player, especially if Tim Hardaway thinks hes worth more than his 18 million player option. They have several tradeable contracts, and only porzingis is making over 18 million. The problem is that the market is really bare

disagree.. 

no one great, but in no order"

Dave Bertrans -Christian Wood, M Harrell, Gallinari, Joe Harris, Jeremy Grant.. Shet maybe even Anthony Davis wants to leave Lebron lol...

Bogdanovic, Heild, DeMar De Rozan  all would help Dallas...

so unless I am missing something.. why not these guys??

Edited by resilient part 2

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

disagree.. 

no one great, but in no order"

Dave Bertrans -Christian Wood, M Harrell, Gallinari, Joe Harris, Jeremy Grant.. Shet maybe even Anthony Davis wants to leave Lebron lol...

Bogdanovic, Heild, DeMar De Rozan  all would help Dallas...

so unless I am missing something.. why not these guys??

Most of those guys aren’t anywhere near max guys, and several of them have player options that are probably better off taking.