Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Not really as much of an issue with the current locations as people want to make it out to be.  Metro Transit has done a really bang up job of making it easy and inexpensive (if not free) to get to games using public transportation.  I mean, LA traffic is LA traffic and it's always going to be LA traffic.  But logistically, they've done a really good job sorting this out, which gives me hope that they've got the same in the works for Inglewood.

I mean, ultimately for Rams games, just like for Lakers/Clippers/Kings games, you can take the Metro light rail (from either direction) and it drops you off less than a block away from the stadium/arena.

Thanks, I've never been to LA but when I do. I plan on seeing going to a few games.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Thanks, I've never been to LA but when I do. I plan on seeing going to a few games.

Just make sure you stay somewhere relatively close to a MetroRail station and you'll be good to go.  Doesn't even necessarily have to be right by one either, because you can Uber/Lyft to the station.  I took my kids to a Rams game and we paid $3.50/head roundtrip to take the train and it dropped us off right outside one of the three tailgate sections (and in the nicer end - two sides of the Coliseum are pretty sketch whereas the other two are Exhibition Park where the Natural History and Aerospace museums are).

Archived