Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I realize full well that I was spastic yesterday (for legitimate reasons mentioned already), but considering I felt as though it was in my best interests to hint to those individuals that could clear me if needed who I was/what I was, while staying out of the crosshairs given my ability and need for survival, I felt it in my best interests to play it accordingly, while then trying to watch Daniel last night.

Blue mentioned yesterday that "their killer" was killed, and given the fact that Blue was clearly the werewolf killer (killed Orca), and there were no kills last night, Matts seemed to either slip on the "put in the factional kill" bit as things changed, or he's completely clueless.

You think matts/malf duo is protector and investigator?

Tbh, it’s more likely that there are 2-3 Cults with %-chance kill/convert abilities at this point, and we are simply lucky Blue was caught immediately after he cross-killed.

Maybe something else to throw in a wrinkle, but right now it seems like Town just hit the jackpot early.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, I got that.  I’m actually inclined to believe that the scum killers are dead.

Blue probably spoke a bit of truth while trying to stay alive.  Specifically, beyond Orca being implicated in the write-up, Blue was aware of what Orca was when he died because they’re the same role with different flavor.

I just posted a similar observation above. I think that there's some semblance of balance within the two scum groups. The fact that Blue came up "The Alpha" stands to reason that he's part of a pack, or at least a group of two. Dracula is the ultimate vampire/killer.

There is one thing that REALLY concerns me about the lack of a kill last night, and one person overeager to just clear people who is speaking from a point of knowledge, and given the fact that in lore, vampires and werewolves don't just "kill people", that makes me extremely skeptical.

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

Last night there were various noises coming from the woods but when everyone came outside in the morning, there had been no bloodshed.

It is now Day 3! With 14 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to kill! Again! The deadline will be tomorrow, 8/27 at 10:00 PM EST.

Interesting phrasing about n2

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, it’s more likely that there are 2-3 Cults with %-chance kill/convert abilities at this point

Just now, MWil23 said:

There is one thing that REALLY concerns me about the lack of a kill last night, and one person overeager to just clear people who is speaking from a point of knowledge, and given the fact that in lore, vampires and werewolves don't just "kill people", that makes me extremely skeptical.

You beat me by seconds...darn you SwAg, you lovably abrasive genius.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You think matts/malf duo is protector and investigator?

I think that Matts/Malf is either vampire scum that went all in, or that they're masons/lovers with a hidden swing, ala if Matts as Frankenstein were to die, then Malfatron would snap and become a Serial Killer, which absolutely fits the lore. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

As appealing as lynching matts or Malfatron would be to simply remove a compound nuisance, it’s not something I am very interested in doing today.

Who else would open our minds to possibilities?

Daniel is the most obvious conversion candidate, and given the fact that there were no kills last night, he's now clearly scum. I understand that no one is going to buy that today, and so be it. I'm going to be killed tonight, so at this point, I really don't care, as my ability to win and being forced to claim given my ability and an unfortunate circumstance makes that all but a guarantee.

I'm prone to believe, even if Matts is scum (or scum with Malf), that he's actively cleared everyone else as Town (speaking from a standpoint of inside knowledge) in that group, minus Daniel, and MAYBE Forge, who if scum picked up who/what he was yesterday (Blue did) but given that Matts so clearly missed what Forge was claiming (he asked three times in thread yesterday) and Malfatron only came out with that information yesterday, I'm prone to believe a good chunk of that "Town" list, while raising an eyebrow on a few details.

Yeah, I’m not going down the Daniel path either.  It’s not viable because it’s speculative at best, and catastrophic if wrong.

If there is a third faction that is recruiting, then we have it narrowed down, and we can sever the head before scrutinizing potential recruits.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I think @Daniel needs to reveal himself *before* @Forge. Because @Blue was correct that rolecop is often a scum move. So forges result could be town person X and a non-town daniel.

Monster partner thinks I need to reveal myself?  Because I successfully led a lynch of a scum faction leader?  That makes sense.

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Daniel is the most obvious conversion candidate, and given the fact that there were no kills last night, he's now clearly scum. I understand that no one is going to buy that today, and so be it. I'm going to be killed tonight, so at this point, I really don't care, as my ability to win and being forced to claim given my ability and an unfortunate circumstance makes that all but a guarantee.

I'm prone to believe, even if Matts is scum (or scum with Malf), that he's actively cleared everyone else as Town (speaking from a standpoint of inside knowledge) in that group, minus Daniel, and MAYBE Forge, who if scum picked up who/what he was yesterday (Blue did) but given that Matts so clearly missed what Forge was claiming (he asked three times in thread yesterday) and Malfatron only came out with that information yesterday, I'm prone to believe a good chunk of that "Town" list, while raising an eyebrow on a few details.

I would love to hear how you think this.

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I would love to hear how you think this.

A few reasons:

1. Blue inferred a limited cult recruitment/conversion, and given that he flipped scum and breadcrumbed just enough truth out there to be viable, it would make sense.

2. I doubt seriously that Rack would have one killer per faction and no threat of a kill and/or conversion after that individual dies/died, given the fact that with two claimed/confirmed investigators of some sort, a watcher, and a tracker, that puts scum at a decided disadvantage

3. There were no kills last night, so I can't see an alternative