Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh and yes I’m the Beta. The Beta watches the Alphas back, so my role actually fits my character.

You really were good until Blue got called out.  Good game.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was fairly predictable when he didnt want to kill Naz. 

@Counselor => Redirect one of them on to the other. 

I'm actually Van Hesling. My original WC was actually to kill Dracula.  He died on night one, which made it impossible for me to win.  Racks kinda screwed me by making me and Indy, but my new WC is to kill two monsters.  I'm even in the flavor text, so you know my role exists.  Dracula was likely the cult leader, and we got super lucky as a town as I got super unlucky with my WC.

And I can defend my gameplay as being very pro town to a ludicrous degree at this point, so a push against me is objectively ridiculous at this point.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No clue. And @JoshstraDaymus would be smart to not announce publicly that he is blocking squire. Bad form to lay it all out like that.

Well I feel like most people are honest. I 100% have told the truth this entire game. It will be verifiable post game.

I haven’t announced anything as my plans go.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Look I’ve redirected two scum. Yes it ended in Domes death but I haven’t been completely off this game. 

Except neither are verifiable, and you indirectly resulting in Dome’s death after saying you were coming for his neck is tragic irony that strains credulity.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You really were good until Blue got called out.  Good game.

I'm actually Van Hesling. My original WC was actually to kill Dracula.  He died on night one, which made it impossible for me to win.  Racks kinda screwed me by making me and Indy, but my new WC is to kill two monsters.  I'm even in the flavor text, so you know my role exists.  Dracula was likely the cult leader, and we got super lucky as a town as I got super unlucky with my WC.

And I can defend my gameplay as being very pro town to a ludicrous degree at this point, so a push against me is objectively ridiculous at this point.

So, where you at in this win condition then?  Did the lynches count as killing?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Except neither are verifiable, and you indirectly resulting in Dome’s death after saying you were coming for his neck is tragic irony that strains credulity.

I mean I did come for his neck and I used a vampire to do it so the irony is beautiful. 

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I was trashing basically everyone who isn’t me.

How SOP of you.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good thing everyone left alive who could be Town is known for their attention to detail and awareness.

So you cant be town then?