Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

So we've got this pretty much narrowed down now as to who can be scum, let's be methodical about this

Or we could lynch Naz before actually getting any info from him with plenty of time before night?

Sure, makes sense. No way that can backfire.

The villagers headed into the woods towards Naz's home. When they burst into the house they saw him enjoying a fine stew for dinner.

"What you want? Me eating!"

The crowd was in such a frenzy with so many people yelling that Naz never got to hear what they actually wanted with him. They surged forward and began stabbing at him with their pitchforks. 

"Oh no you don't! Me no like pointy sticks!"

Naz ran to the wall and grabbed his trusty wood axe. He swung to keep people at bay but they kept pushing. One man broke through the crowd with his pitchfork and stabbed Naz right in the guy. Naz coughed up some blood and looked down at his almost certainly fatal wound.

"That...not nice. Not nice..."

With the last of his strength he lifted the axe up and brought it down on the man's head, splitting it open. They both fell to the ground as blood rapidly spread across the cabin floor.

@Nazgul is dead. He was The Mad Woodsman, Village-Aligned

@SwAg is also dead. He was The Necromancer, Haunt-Aligned

--------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 4! You have until 10:30 PM EST to get your moves in. If I receive all night moves before then, night will end early.

Edited by rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I have bad anxiety right now 

OK.   you voted out 2 werewolves, so I think you are town based on that.  Your votes I think came early enough to be legit and not offing a lost cause.  

that said, you have been known to buss your scum team before........so?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.   you voted out 2 werewolves, so I think you are town based on that.  Your votes I think came early enough to be legit and not offing a lost cause.  

that said, you have been known to buss your scum team before........so?

I’m not bussing anyone.