Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

I could be wrong, but I actually feel like we are onto scum between the four people who had missteps today.

The immediate push against a Josh push, which was almost always doomed to fail, based on nothing... Josh largely went quiet, followed by the disappearance of one resistor and the transition to meme play for the other... It does not take a quantum leap to conclude that we aptly assessed the initial situation, and now they’re trying to disperse or otherwise make their whole gameplay look like a joke so we don’t take it seriously.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Called on what? Lmao. Oh dome giver. You getting flustered little man. 

Called on playing the PM game, then called again when you tired acting like you didn’t know it was cheap. 

It’s pretty obvious when you pull your head out of your ***.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

See Dome you don’t know the town wincon. If you did you would have seen how I basically stated what it was in GIFs. Instead you said I was hypersensitive to the Josh vote trying to bring suspicion onto me.

I didn’t state the town wincon because I think your tactic is cheap and stupid. 

I didn’t pay attention to your gifs because most of what you say isnt worth paying attention to 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Hey guys, I wonder if counselor was given the Town WC and tried to force an association with it when his teammate was having his count run up and multiple people made the connection between those two events.

And then he fell back on subtlety posting gifs rather than outing that wincon directly because he knew outing that wincon directly would be too obvious 

this is also ignoring the entire exchange where counselor tried to act like he was unaware that those tactics were frowned upon

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

At this point, I’m gonna just start counting how many times you refuse to answer a very simple question.

If you can answer my question, you will have part of the answer

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Why are you being so evasive?

Is that not part of the game?  If everyone revealed things day 1, where would the intrigue be?

Vote Count

Joshstradaymus - 4 - Blue, Nazgul, Dome, SwAg

Mwil23 - 2 - squire12, ET80

Nazgul - 1 - kingseanjohn

kingseanjohn - 1 - Mwil23

Matts4313 - 1 - daboyle

Pickle Rick - 3 - Matts4313, Malfatron, Forge

Dome - 1 - Counselor

It's 10 to kill! Deadline is 10:00 PM EST.

Hasn't voted: @JoshstraDaymus, @bcb1213, @Daniel, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick