Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Where are you leaning on the inactives....KSJ, bcb, daboyle, ET

Same way I usually do, nothing to really go on because of inactivity. Daboyle by far the sketchiest since I forgot he was playing. Feels like ET is a little more active than he usually is--wonder if he read his role PM this time, lol.

I mentioned KSJ earlier as someone I'm not surprised to see rarely post. I think Pickle showed he only had two posts earlier. Mwil was pushing bcb a little bit earlier and bcb pretty much shrugged it off. Those are the kinds of interactions that may pay off down the road more than right now, unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The villagers came with torches and pitchforks 

His role PM says that villagers are starting to believe he has a soul and isnt the monster he was originally. He probably cant paste his role PM... But I wonder if I can!

(I know I cant)

Vote Count

Joshstradaymus - 2 - Blue, Nazgul

Nazgul - 1 - kingseanjohn

Matts4313 - 5 - daboyle, SwAg, Counselor, Pickle Rick, squire12

Pickle Rick - 5 - Joshstradaymus, Mwil23, ET80, Malfatron, Matts4313

Squire12 - 2 - Daniel, The Orca

Counselor - 1 - Dome

Malfatron - 1 - Forge

It's 10 to kill! Deadline is 11:00 PM EST.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Same way I usually do, nothing to really go on because of inactivity. Daboyle by far the sketchiest since I forgot he was playing. Feels like ET is a little more active than he usually is--wonder if he read his role PM this time, lol.

I mentioned KSJ earlier as someone I'm not surprised to see rarely post. I think Pickle showed he only had two posts earlier. Mwil was pushing bcb a little bit earlier and bcb pretty much shrugged it off. Those are the kinds of interactions that may pay off down the road more than right now, unfortunately.

I all for an inactive vote out.  KSJ, bcb or Daboyle.