Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Okay, I'm less mad now.

I'm Town Vig. I killed Orca, obviously, and I think it's quite rude of you all to vote to lynch me after I got rid of freaking Dracula for you. I don't to die for obvious reasons, but especially since Daboyle is clearly scum after his garbo claim and attempt to take credit for Orca's death.

I didn't want to claim because if the Vampires truly did lose their factional kill, I didn't want to risk giving them a new one if they have a redirector, but I can just sit on my ability the rest of the game to avoid that. But I am 100% NOT The Alpha or whatever Daniel is claiming I am. If that's what he got (and frankly I'm still skeptical) then I was either framed or a miller. Inclined to believe the former for reasons that should be obvious to at least one other person, but said person can check that pretty easily tonight.

OK, now I'm 100% certain I wasn't messed with and Blue is the Alpha.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you haunt??

You warlock??

you need guess lynch???

Warlock, huh? Interesting. Haven't seen that in the game anywhere. 

Also, you're smarter than that for the last line. 

But don't worry, I'm with Daniel on this one, I think. 

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Okay, I'm less mad now.

I'm Town Vig. I killed Orca, obviously, and I think it's quite rude of you all to vote to lynch me after I got rid of freaking Dracula for you. I don't to die for obvious reasons, but especially since Daboyle is clearly scum after his garbo claim and attempt to take credit for Orca's death.

I didn't want to claim because if the Vampires truly did lose their factional kill, I didn't want to risk giving them a new one if they have a redirector, but I can just sit on my ability the rest of the game to avoid that. But I am 100% NOT The Alpha or whatever Daniel is claiming I am. If that's what he got (and frankly I'm still skeptical) then I was either framed or a miller. Inclined to believe the former for reasons that should be obvious to at least one other person, but said person can check that pretty easily tonight.

ezgif-4-f7e2f6ef78c4.gif

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

OK, now I'm 100% certain I wasn't messed with and Blue is the Alpha.

Okay, then you're scum. Literally the only possibilities here because that's not my role name and it's going to show that when I flip.

The Orca wiped his forearm across his mouth.

“Ah ****! I got blood on my new robes! My brides are going to be furious with me!”

He grabbed a handful of leaves and began trying to wipe off the blood but it just smeared it around even more.

"****!"

Something darted past The Orca, causing him to spin around in alarm. The panic lasted only a second. There was no way whatever was out here could take him. 

"Whatever you are come out! I want seconds!"

There was another zooming noise from behind The Orca. Then another and another. The Orca was spinning in circles trying to keep up with this thing. What was it? This wasn't supposed to happen to him! Just like his own victim, The Orca didn't even notice the creature as it pounced from the darkness and landed on his back, knocking him to the ground like a rag doll.

The next day the villagers came across a gruesome scene. Their town guardsman Dome pale and shriveled. And The Orca torn to shreds.

@The Orca is dead! He was Dracula, Vampire-Aligned

Yep.  That sounds like a hermit.

• Like 4