The official offseason thread

MWil23

1 minute ago, Dogbite said:

Saquan Barkley and the Front office forcing a real play caller on Hue Jackson. Someone who won't abandon the run game and chuck it deep just because he can.

On hues defense it's not like he is abandoning some outstanding run game, crow has no explosiveness, can't seem to hit the hole and dances too much in the backfield, it's also not so easy to keep running the ball when you're playing from behind like we generally are.

Wide Receivers that are going to be available in free agency this coming off season in no particular order:

Sammy Watkins (24)

Jordan Matthews (25)

Allen Robinson (24)

Terrelle Pryor (28)

Alshon Jeffrey (27)

Eric Decker (30)

Marquise Lee (25)

Davante Adams (24)

Jarvis Landry (24)

Donte Moncrief (24)

There are obviously more WR's that will be available but the above caught my eye.  Maybe the Browns can sign 2 of the younger receivers if they actually hit the market.  I was able to get the names from the website below if you want to look.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

The Browns need WR's so bad it's just not funny.  I know many of these guys probably wont hit the open market but it doesn't hurt to look.  Are there any other potential WR free agents you guys would be interested in?

Peace!!!

5 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Wide Receivers that are going to be available in free agency this coming off season in no particular order:

Sammy Watkins (24)

Jordan Matthews (25)

Allen Robinson (24)

Terrelle Pryor (28)

Alshon Jeffrey (27)

Eric Decker (30)

Marquise Lee (25)

Davante Adams (24)

Jarvis Landry (24)

Donte Moncrief (24)

There are obviously more WR's that will be available but the above caught my eye.  Maybe the Browns can sign 2 of the younger receivers if they actually hit the market.  I was able to get the names from the website below if you want to look.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

The Browns need WR's so bad it's just not funny.  I know many of these guys probably wont hit the open market but it doesn't hurt to look.  Are there any other potential WR free agents you guys would be interested in?

Peace!!!

We need to trade for one now, ala, Jamie collins. The future is now in terms of our need for a WR. 

Archived