Chargers WR Mike Williams out "a while" with shoulder injury

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeesh, guy is never healthy. He's got top 10 skills, he's had a few opportunities to showcase his skill - but it's always an injury or something with him.

Hopefully it's not too long an absence.

Hes missed 7 games in 3 years, 6 of which came in his rookie year.

He had 1000 yards on 49 catches last year which is kind of insane. supposedly he'll only be out a month, which is hopefully true. If so, shouldnt hurt too much and load up allen on your dfs teams for the first few weeks.

16 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Hes missed 7 games in 3 years, 6 of which came in his rookie year.

I didn't necessarily say he missed games - to his credit, he plays through his hamstring or ankle issues, but you see it slow him down a lot. He doesn't have the same explosion in his routes, he doesn't get up and fight for the ball with the same tenacity.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

I didn't necessarily say he missed games - to his credit, he plays through his hamstring or ankle issues, but you see it slow him down a lot. He doesn't have the same explosion in his routes, he doesn't get up and fight for the ball with the same tenacity.

You're pretty good at this posting thing, aren't you?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

You're pretty good at this posting thing, aren't you?

I should have clarified earlier - that's the mark of a good poster, getting your point across the very first time.

I'm average, all things considered. 😊

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, Forge said:

*sniff sniff*

Football season. Must be. I smell a chargers injury. 

I was gonna say 

Well dang.... looks like we might actually get a full season after all! The beginning of the preseason is business as usual when the Chargers start getting injured. 

All seriousness though, I hope he recovers fast and isn't hampered by it going forward. Always hate to see a good talent lose time to injury.