Kenny Britt, the special.

Kiwibrown

I think we need a Kenny Britt thread. I am the man for the job. 

Do i have anything positive to say. no. 

Do I have anything negative to say. you bet what you are sitting on. 

Part of our heritage as Browns fans from 1999 on wards are what I call pretend receivers. These are like Wide receivers, but pretend. They can run, they can jump, they can dance. they make money, they spend money, but they are not receivers. 

Fundamentally the issue they all have is that they cannot catch. There was Braylon, he was the best pretned receiver, he was an all pro once, and then he was bad after that.But even in that year of magnificence's, he dropped balls. Greg little was built like Tarzan, but could hardly run, he couldn't catch and regressed faster than anyone I have ever seen. Quincy Morgan, ran like a gazelle in the Serengeti. couldn't catch worth a dam. There was Dennis Dropcutt, we were going to beat pitt, but he went full droptard. 
and now we have Kenny. When we were competing with the steelers, he dropped a first down. Last week he dropped the ball into the hands of a raven. This week a Bengal. He can't catch when the ball hits him in the hands. 
He is the worst since 1999. and he only cost Pryor and 32 million dollars. 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He's been as bad as any WR I've seen.  He's dropping a pass for every 1-2 he catches, it's unreal.

He was our best WR last year. Fisher didn't believe much in WRs who could catch. He just wanted guys who could block (or in Britt's case, looks like he can block).

I'm thinking of putting together a Kickstarter bid to "solve" our problem. I am willing to wine and dine Kenneth. Show him the good London life.

Of course all bar staff will be made aware of Britt's lack of hand-eye-coordination so as to not cause an incident. A baby cup may be necessary to prevent spillage.

Kenny Britt is so bad if it was 4th and goal at the 1 and I had a choice btwn him and Aaron Hernandez for the win. I’d throw to Hernandez. Atleast he proved he could hang with the best of em  

.... that was joke was as bad as britts hands 

LeCharles Bentley came as a highly anticipated free agent on a sizeable contract, he never played a down for the Browns. He will be regarded as a more productive free agent signing than Kenny Britt, he only cost us money, while Britt costs not only hope but his on field production probably makes us worse. We would be better by replacing Britt with no one and playing 10 people. In this instance there wouldn't be anyone to throw the ball to to lobe it up to the other team. 
At least LeCharls got the locker room cleaned of staph. 

Archived