SwAg

Day 6:

Well, KSJ.

No, not me.  Nazgul.

You just tried to kill Naz...

Yeah, he’s Mutiny.

Right...

KSJ

With that lengthy dialogue, which is on par with the level of discourse Nassau Town has enjoyed since Day 2, the crowd moves in upon KSJ, to hopefully vanquish the forces that seek to detract from the prospect of a prosperous Nassau.

It took the combined efforts of both Forge and Nazgul to barely overwhelm KSJ, but after a few critical blows KSJ relented and resigned himself to death.

Get on with it mother ****ers.

And with that last defiant statement, KSJ died a true pirate’s death.

KSJ is dead.  He was Charles Vane, The Captain, Vane-Aligned.

Game is over.

Nassau-Aligned won.  Congratulations Forge and Nazgul.

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

So...what was the consensus in chatty when I posted my day kill to "kill" you and then killed @rackcs instead? :)

It was already just me and Josh, so there wasn’t much discussion. I just tried to give some of thr info I had that was true knowing I would flip scum and either not be believed or that the town would be think alignments were messed with when I was proven right.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

It was already just me and Josh, so there wasn’t much discussion. I just tried to give some of thr info I had that was true knowing I would flip scum and either not be believed or that the town would be think alignments were messed with when I was proven right.

I'll say it again:

You pregame to game WIFOM game was strong. :)