Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That's not a good point.  If I was faking it, I would have checked the math.

And on the second one, my PM only told me the number of non-town.  We never had a VC.  I quoted Matts' post that he showed to Swag, and put them all down when I was accounting for who was included.

I'll break it down for you 

You said the game started 3-3-1.  Ie seven non town.  There are three non town dead which leave four 

As of yesterday there were ten players remaining.  You rattled off 8 of them and said two are non town 

That leaves two remaining players and two remaining non town 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You said the game started 3-3-1.  Ie seven non town.  There are three non town dead which leave four 

As of yesterday there were ten players remaining.  You rattled off 8 of them and said two are non town 

There are at least three dead non-Town. We don't know what Squire was.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Not that you'll need help being lynched if MWil did kill me, but this is a scum move here.  You're purposefully misconstruing what happened.

I rattled off 8 because there were 8 people quoted in Matts' post showing Swag the votes.  I labeled them all, mistakenly, as the people on my lynch.  My info said two non town.

I then went back and realized, because I had Matts' post open in another tab, that those weren't all votes for me.  They were all the votes.  I then manually counted to come up with the six that did actually vote for me, because that's what's counted.  Two of them are non town.

And we have claims, most of them verified, by everyone in that list except you and KSJ.  Hence two non town.

Just now, Blue said:

is there, though

Yes.  I assume the two threes are Mutiny and Vane.  The third, I would assume is either a cult leader or a pro town Indy.  Haven't seen an unaccounted for kill IIRC, and a single indy that's anti-town would usually be an SK.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Which if that's the case, and KSJ and bcb are two of those, there's still one other person who wasn't on that vote who is scum.  Or at least non-town.

I think the only one left is Josh, maybe Naz?  If you're town they at worst are a 50/50 shot.  I'd go Naz cause I can tell you Josh didn't try to kill anyone last night 

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Keep in mind there's a third faction floating around.  Probably Indy, but they could be either pro town or anti town.

I thought you said that it was 9-3-3-1 (after you put 6-3-3-1), so therefore it wouldn't be a third faction and would definitely be an Indy.