Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, Daniel said:

Yeah, you pushed Blue after I attacked him. 

LOL. That's a flat out lie. 

Just now, Daniel said:

That is how bussing works.  How it doesn't work is someone inventing a case against one of their teammates.  Because that's a terrible idea, and a good way to get a teammate lynched.

@Forge @Blue now I'm starting to understand why people accuse me of playing by my own rules. @Malfatron @rackcs next time a heads up as to "why" may be nice.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:22 PM, Counselor said:

I shall vote for Daboyle for he reeks of scum and rum.

This is the first vote for daboyle.  Counselor seems to be doing it as a joke.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:00 PM, Daboyle said:

Outrageous

I don't reek of scum nor rum. I use Old Spice body wash to make sure of that.

rs_500x282-140711123815-insta.gif?fit=ar

Counselor

Here is daboyle's response, where he votes for Counselor.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:04 PM, Counselor said:

Are you voting me because I voted you?

Counselor asking.  Again, so far, these all appear to be jokey.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, Daniel said:

Now *that* is something I find inherently scummy.

You can go back and look yourself, I'm the first one to actually in a serious way, call daboyle's post scummy.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, Counselor said:

My question or his action?

Counselor's followup question.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Daboyle said:

For the most part, yeah

And here daboyle confirms the very thing I call scummy.  If we were in a chat together, this would not happen, because he's doubling down on something I point at as scummy behavior.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, Daboyle said:

You posted some gifs early in the game and I know nothing about the show but the guy kinda looks like a ******

This is his reasoning when Counselor asked what the other reasoning was.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, Daniel said:

His action.  Attacking your attacker is classic scum move.

Pfft.  Don't need em.

Here I was quoting Counselor's last post that I quoted. Again, calling attention, seriously, to him doing something scummy.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:19 PM, Counselor said:

Meh I’ve done it plenty as town but that’s because I am an emotional wreck.

Counselor here, as an immediate followup, dismisses it.  I wait a little while to give daboyle a chance to respond.  There are several pages of jokey day one posts, and Pickle tried to bring some heat on racks.  It's in the late 20's to early 30's in the page count here.  The whole thing was forgotten, and the conversation moved on.  Daboyle left, and literally no one between now and the next post mentioned him, from what I can see.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:47 PM, Daniel said:

Updated Lynch count (assuming no doublevotes)

Counselor - 3 - MWil, Blue, Daboyle

Rack - 2 - Forge, Malf

Matts - 2 - Squire, Matts

Forge - 2 - Orca, Pickle

Daniel - 1 - Josh

Daboyle - 1 - Counselor

And we'll add one more for Daboyle, because peacing out after voting for Counselor was scummy.

And here's where I vote for him.  I don't even slip it in casually.  I post the VC, then bring explicit attention to the fact that I'm voting for daboyle, and that he has additional scummy action.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:49 PM, Matts4313 said:

Daboyle

Here, Matts joined in.  I never removed my vote from Daboyle.

As I said, this is pretty clearly not how someone goes after a teammate.  You might lightly attack them, but if there's an opportunity to move it along, you do that.  You don't continue to finger them, and you don't bring additional evidence in.  This is what you do when you're legitimately pointing at someone as scum.

If you can't see the difference between this, where I instigate a case, bring it back up, and vote for him explicitly and openly (on a vote that lynched him no less), and an instance of bussing a teammate, I don't know what to tell you.

23 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Here, Matts joined in.  I never removed my vote from Daboyle.

As I said, this is pretty clearly not how someone goes after a teammate.  You might lightly attack them, but if there's an opportunity to move it along, you do that.  You don't continue to finger them, and you don't bring additional evidence in.  This is what you do when you're legitimately pointing at someone as scum.

If you can't see the difference between this, where I instigate a case, bring it back up, and vote for him explicitly and openly (on a vote that lynched him no less), and an instance of bussing a teammate, I don't know what to tell you.

I actually agree with you on Daboyle...but you know who lightly attacked you from a very indirect standpoint...and then flipped scum?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Forge was off on his own this evening.  He had resigned himself to his tent, as it was much too unsafe on the streets for his liking, but that did not stop the danger from finding him.  Someone burst into his tent and shot Forge and proceeded to flee.  Forge clutched at the wound... He needed to act fast.  After a few minutes, Forge was able to stop the bleeding and stave off shock, with a little help from the best medicine: rum.

Forge is alive!  @Forge

lol

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

MWil: Vigilante

Forge: Doctor

Blue: Mason with Matts

Matts: Mason with Blue

Daniel: Claimed censor AND Ratio ability

Rack: Dead, I thought it would be funny to leave him in there.

just kidding GIF

KSJ: No Claim

Naz: No Claim

Josh: No Claim

BCB: No Claim

So, essentially Daniel is lying and pardoned himself (unlikely based off of flavor), or one of those four pardoned him.

Given that IF Daniel is to be trusted, TWO of those FOUR are scum, it would actually make sense for the pardoner to speak up now, so that we can settle this and increase our percentages of a successful vote/hit.

@bcb1213 @kingseanjohn @Nazgul @JoshstraDaymus would either of you like to own the pardon last night?