Destiny 2

FWIW to anyone, VoG looks PHENOMINAL on PC and I would assume the new consoles. My team started contest mode Saturday night around 8 pm pst and went until 2 am pst, made it to Gatekeeper, then called it. We finished Sunday morning and did another clear Sunday night. The adaptations they made to make VoG D2 relevant can not be complimented enough IMO. Will certainly be getting back into D2 more.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 9:40 AM, carrolljcmc said:

FWIW to anyone, VoG looks PHENOMINAL on PC and I would assume the new consoles. My team started contest mode Saturday night around 8 pm pst and went until 2 am pst, made it to Gatekeeper, then called it. We finished Sunday morning and did another clear Sunday night. The adaptations they made to make VoG D2 relevant can not be complimented enough IMO. Will certainly be getting back into D2 more.

I have a question. I just loaded up my Xbox character on PC and the power level is like a brand new character. I guess the default power level is 1,100 now. When I played on Xbox, I beat the base game and like the first 2 DLCs. I imported that character and everything it has is like what a brand new player would have.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 7:08 PM, showtime said:

I have a question. I just loaded up my Xbox character on PC and the power level is like a brand new character. I guess the default power level is 1,100 now. When I played on Xbox, I beat the base game and like the first 2 DLCs. I imported that character and everything it has is like what a brand new player would have.

If I'm understanding the question correctly, yes, the base power was raised to 1100. All new light/returning players will start at 1100 light. There are some weapons and armor that have a light cap, but that will show on the item itself.

3 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

If I'm understanding the question correctly, yes, the base power was raised to 1100. All new light/returning players will start at 1100 light. There are some weapons and armor that have a light cap, but that will show on the item itself.

I got Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light for like $29 total. I beat Forsaken and I got legendaries that were level 1100 even tho my power is like 1270 or so. I guess those were legendaries from Forsaken. What do I do with them?

On 8/13/2021 at 5:05 PM, showtime said:

I got Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light for like $29 total. I beat Forsaken and I got legendaries that were level 1100 even tho my power is like 1270 or so. I guess those were legendaries from Forsaken. What do I do with them?

At this point just dismantle them for resources. There were some great guns from that season, was disappointed when they introduced level capping to the weapons. I don’t remember exactly when, but I believe they’re removing the cap on weapons in the near future. 

I am slightly excited for next Tuesday, start of season 15, cross play, plus a showcase on what’s to come in year 5.

15 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

At this point just dismantle them for resources. There were some great guns from that season, was disappointed when they introduced level capping to the weapons. I don’t remember exactly when, but I believe they’re removing the cap on weapons in the near future. 

I am slightly excited for next Tuesday, start of season 15, cross play, plus a showcase on what’s to come in year 5.

Is there any info on when cross play hits? Is it at the beginning of season 15 or sometime during season 15?

On 8/18/2021 at 1:30 PM, showtime said:

Is there any info on when cross play hits? Is it at the beginning of season 15 or sometime during season 15?

It says it here in their weekly update that it will start with season 15, which means 8/24.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50506

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The Hove getting the light is an interesting turn, even though I don’t play it really anymore I always like to see what they are doing lore wise.

I haven't played in a while but will probably get the last two expansions and this one when they come out.  I honestly have struggled to follow the story much, I need to read more of the lore with this for sure.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...