Kamara next year

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Definitely, I would’ve kept Bailey 100%. I was not happy to see him go and it still bothers me he didn’t finish his career in Washington bc we would’ve had another pro bowler. That being said, with the trade we still made the best of a bad situation. 

Except for giving up the pick.

• Like 1

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah...I'm making him buy the first few rounds the next time we go out for making me look like a donkey.

Either that or say "you owe me this round" and then get something like Macallan 25 or Johnnie Walker Blue.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, the giving up that pick had the whole Grinch Stole Christmas vibe where he stole everything in Whoville, and then popped back in to take the candles as well.

Yet In Free Agency as this thread was created for has no Value to this cause. We don't have to give up a pick in Free Agency! 

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Yet In Free Agency as this thread was created for has no Value to this cause. We don't have to give up a pick in Free Agency! 

Doesn’t matter either way, he’s not available now. The patriots didn’t trade 3 picks to not retain him after this season, he’s not going to be available. The Pats will franchise him if he won’t re-sign to a long term deal they want him to after this year.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Doesn’t matter either way, he’s not available now. The patriots didn’t trade 3 picks to not retain him after this season, he’s not going to be available. The Pats will franchise him if he won’t re-sign to a long term deal they want him to after this year.

The Patriots will Franchise who? 

30 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

You're dreaming if you think Kamara with be an UFA next year. He will either be traded this year to a team, who will then sign him to a long-term contract. Or he will be tagged and traded next year.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

You're dreaming if you think Kamara with be an UFA next year. He will either be traded this year to a team, who will then sign him to a long-term contract. Or he will be tagged and traded next year.

Until proven wrong, let me dream. Right now I said I'd sign him as Free Agent to help this Team. I'm not trading a 1-3 pick for him. Unless I can get him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. 

6 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Until proven wrong, let me dream. Right now I said I'd sign him as Free Agent to help this Team. I'm not trading a 1-3 pick for him. Unless I can get him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. 

Cool. No problem

I hope he is an UFA. But out of curiosity, what would you pay him? What contract #s?