• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Rockets in 4
    • Rockets in 5
    • Rockets in 6
    • Rockets in 7

10 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Russell Westbrook. He’s either the reason you win or the reason you lose. I don’t think I’ve ever hated a player more than him. Why on earth did Morey have to close our title window by trading for him?

Harden would be better off with a 2nd banana who can catch and shoot

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He was still a -7 tonight. I don’t think the rockets can be consistently good enough to beat the lakers 4 times, but I don’t think the lakers are good enough to beat the clippers. 

Mainly due to that stretch in the 3rd quarter, but Davis has been a machine thus far in the playoffs. Clippers definitely have more overall talent than the Lakers and would be the slight favorites, but Davis can swing the series in the Lakers favor. First they have to get past the Rockets though. These games are going to continue being tight and close coming down to the 4th quarter. 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mainly due to that stretch in the 3rd quarter, but Davis has been a machine thus far in the playoffs. Clippers definitely have more overall talent than the Lakers and would be the slight favorites, but Davis can swing the series in the Lakers favor. First they have to get past the Rockets though. These games are going to continue being tight and close coming down to the 4th quarter. 

I wonder if people will start giving AD more cred now instead of calling him empty stats guy. Not the guy to carry a team to the promised land on his own( what big man is in the modern game?)  but he’s an incredible #2.

2 hours ago, amac said:

I wonder if people will start giving AD more cred now instead of calling him empty stats guy. Not the guy to carry a team to the promised land on his own( what big man is in the modern game?)  but he’s an incredible #2.

He’s averaging 30/10 thru 20 career playoff games.  I think Wilt was the only other guy to do that.  

I don’t know who is slowing him down in the west...

16 hours ago, Leader said:

nick wright -   With the 3 he hit early, LeBron is now 2nd all time in Playoff 3s made.

Here are all of his playoff rankings in NBA history:

Points- 1st
FGs- 1st
3pt FGs- 2nd
FTs- 1st
Asts- 3rd
Rebs- 6th
Stls- 1st
Blks- 13th
Games- 3rd
Mins- 1st

Longevity,  to Lebrun's credit and playing in the East for most of his career are his big reasons for being on this list

27 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Not that I would trade K Walker for Russell Westbrook as a Boston Celtic fan come up but I think Kemba Walker would be the perfect compliment to James harden and what Houston does with his shooting and quick penetrating

There’s very few circumstances where I’d actually trade for Westbrook as a GM