Week 5 GDT: The Philadelphia Mash Units (3-1) vs the Arizona Geriatric Assisted Living Communities (2-2)

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Phire said:

What happened to Smallwood?

Tim McManus:

Meanwhile, RB Wendell Smallwood has missed three straight practices with a knee injury. He's questionable and Pederson described it as a game-time decision, but he seems like a long shot.

23 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Ah yea, you're on south street right now then. Look up Lorenzo's. I think it's the 300 block. You should go to Sabrina's for breakfast. People go ape S over that place. I've heard good things about Waffle and Wedges. It's close to you. 

Whats on the docket for the day?

If I could, I'd suggest Reading Terminal Market. Go there hungry though. Get a DiNics roast beef. And then go to Independence Beer Garden. It's right near the Liberty Bell. Like 7 blocks away. Seriously, do it. Well worth it. 

Did liberty bell and that stuff yesterday and doing museum of art today (gotta do some stuff for her, she lets me do beer n shots for four hours a night. Gonna try to hit Jim’s today though we might do reading after this and do Jim’s tomorrow. Wish I woulda seen this yesterday when we were at the liberty bell. I’m writing these down in my notes though. Still got a day and a half 

1 hour ago, agholorsdad said:

Question, can you sneak a ton of wine in a metal water bottle to the stadium?

No. I'm pretty sure they only allow clear bottles and they're pretty strict on that. Get some plastic airplane bottles and get crafty. Problem is, is that it should be pretty warm and muggy Sunday so you won't have a lot of clothes to sneak stuff in. 

Supposed to rain so maybe pack a poncho and sneak stuff in there? Not sure how they tackle poncho security. 

Worse case scenario they just have you throw it out anyway. 

Archived