NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, MWil23 said:

So ends a disappointing season.

HS Coach resigned/was forced out, my future is unknown. (Btw this is largely why I’ve been so angry, and I’m working on it).

OSU laid a bunch of eggs.

This season was a disappointment to say the least ending in no playoffs.

I need to find a hobby this winter tbh.

Sorry about that dude. This has been a bad year for football for sure. Extremely disappointing. 

You can always join us in the Cavs thread 😉

Season has been a case of repeated missed opportunities and shooting ourselves in the foot. We've had one complete game all season, so it's not like we deserve to be in the playoffs. Injuries obviously hurt us as well, but every team deals with that.

Get Baker healthy. Get some receivers. Retain Clowney. Figure out what to do at tackle. Add another LB and DT would be nice and we should be in good shape next year. Hopefully we'll learn from this disappointing season.

• Like 4

Just now, candyman93 said:

No

His supporters have been terrified all year of backups coming in and playing just as well as him.

STOP! You must not be a competitive person. I’d have done the same thing as Baker. I would try to play no matter what. That’s how competitive people think. 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Season has been a case of repeated missed opportunities and shooting ourselves in the foot. We've had one complete game all season, so it's not like we deserve to be in the playoffs. Injuries obviously hurt us as well, but every team deals with that.

Get Baker healthy. Get some receivers. Retain Clowney. Figure out what to do at tackle. Add another LB and DT would be nice and we should be in good shape next year. Hopefully we'll learn from this disappointing season.

Yeah, just keep building and adding pieces.

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

STOP! You must not be a competitive person. I’d have done the same thing as Baker. I would try to play no matter what. That’s how competitive people think. 

Ask how Tyler Linderbaum and Matt Corral feel about being “competitors” yesterday as they got to watch their money go up in flames.

The tough guy act is for dudes with low self esteem.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah.

And I’m not saying that people who want him to sit are wrong, but I just hope I never hear them complain again about guys making business decisions.

Pick one.

Yeah me personally I’m kind of pissed Stefanski didn’t force him to sit out. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah.

And I’m not saying that people who want him to sit are wrong, but I just hope I never hear them complain again about guys making business decisions.

Pick one.

I support making business decisions if it’s inconsequential.