Video Games News/Buzz thread

thrILL!

PS5 Pro does not seem worth it at all. The comparison video looks EXACTLY the same. 45% better graphics? More like 5% better graphics. It won’t even run 4k 60 FPS. 

I will say though that PS5 Pro 30 Year Anniversary console that is limited edition looks AMAZING. Best looking console of this generation, followed by the original black Series X. 

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

PS5 Pro does not seem worth it at all. The comparison video looks EXACTLY the same. 45% better graphics? More like 5% better graphics. It won’t even run 4k 60 FPS. 

I will say though that PS5 Pro 30 Year Anniversary console that is limited edition looks AMAZING. Best looking console of this generation, followed by the original black Series X. 

My biggest issue with the PS5 Pro isnt even necessarily the price or the specs....its the fact that Sony has the sheer audacity to ask for that much for a current gen "upgrade" when they have barely even put out many true great PS5 games yet.    

It barely feels like this console generation has gotten off the ground, despite being almost 4 years old now.

I may be done with consoles going forward except MAYBE Nintendo.    

PC Master Race....here I come.   B|

• Like 1

Pre Ordered Xbox Series X Galaxy Black edition. Finally making the jump to a 4K console. (Have had Series S). Was gonna go PS5 Pro but $800 for 5% better graphics and like 15% better performance and still does not run 4k 60 FPS? Seems like Sony is legit scamming people who will buy it just “cause” lol. I’ll take my 2TB 4K Gamepass Machine.