College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

Former LSU linebacker Damone Clark was projected as one of the best players at his position in this year's NFL draft class, but a reported injury will likely affect his stock.

Obviously feel awful for the kid, but he could be an absolute steal due to this injury. He’s expected to miss his rookie year.

Teams will regret passing on this kid.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We just gave a guy 230 million guaranteed.

wtf am I thinking

We’re going offense heavy. I bet we draft offensive linemen in this draft too.

I think they liked Hudson, so I cant see them drafting an oline unless they have a lot of confidence they can replace someone or upgrade over maybe Harris.

We will need a replacement for Hance and Dunn, but they will aim for that in the 5th round

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think they liked Hudson, so I cant see them drafting an oline unless they have a lot of confidence they can replace someone or upgrade over maybe Harris.

We will need a replacement for Hance and Dunn, but they will aim for that in the 5th round

You’re probably right. We definitely still need WR help.

Rewatched highlights of Bills vs Chiefs. That game is what the NFL wants.

30 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Going to be interesting I have us going Tackles in the 4th with the kid from

Penn state but he is atleast a year away from being a starter given a normal amount of injuries we would have 3 starters from the street with no wide receivers ready to help this year.

49 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I am big believer in drafting/developing O-linmen in every draft in the 3rd-6th round range. Constantly investing and constantly churning the room and hey, you might get lucky. Sort of like what we did with Nick Harris.

I feel like OL is the one position where you could easily find a 5-7 year starter in the mid rounds. Just have to keep investing in the position. RD4-5 is the sweetspot for depth/developmental OL/DL players.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

You’re probably right. We definitely still need WR help.

Rewatched highlights of Bills vs Chiefs. That game is what the NFL wants.

I think they will want a guy that deshaun can grow with, over the life of his contract. If Clowney signs our 2nd is a wr imo.

We a re pushed into a de if clowney goes somewhere else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think they will want a guy that deshaun can grow with, over the life of his contract. If Clowney signs our 2nd is a wr imo.

We a re pushed into a de if clowney goes somewhere else.

I agree 100%

Another WR I’m keeping an eye on is Alec Pierce from Cincinnati. He did extremely well at the combine. He’s a much better athlete than I realized.

• Like 1