College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

14 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Clever....and as wrong as it is...we know that if McDowell had Aaron Donald ability, we aren't even having a conversation about keeping him.  Great player= Do what you want, it doesn't matter.  Average player= Who wants the headache?  Cut him!

I mean, I’d keep him.  He was our best DT last season and we clearly don’t give af.  Go full heel.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We’re meeting with some more ole miss guys.

Surprised we haven’t met with Sam Williams yet. He’s their best draft prospect other than Matt Coral.

I sent him to the Browns in my mock draft in the NFL mocks subforum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Art Bryles could probably help the offense run a bit smoother too.

was Shawn Oakman that year, or prior to?

2016 draft bro. 

Bring ‘em both over here. 

The fit just makes too much sense. Briles would make a tremendous mentor to Watson too. Because of his football knowledge obviously.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Clever....and as wrong as it is...we know that if McDowell had Aaron Donald ability, we aren't even having a conversation about keeping him.  Great player= Do what you want, it doesn't matter.  Average player= Who wants the headache?  Cut him!

I think he showed to be an above-average player last year, especially having, what?, 2 years off from football?

Resign him quietly so as not to provoke another insane thread stream in the forum.😉

• Like 1