College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

Here....nerds.

http://espnsportsanalytics.com/

ESPNs new mock draft projection tool. Basically you select a player and it tells you by analyzing all of the mock drafts out there, team needs and scout grades where that player is projected to go and the probability they will be available at each pick.

This way, when you use a mock draft tool and try and tell me the Browns were able to select Chris Olave in the middle 2nd--I can tell you to kick rocks.

One thing I noticed is that Garrett Wilson is projected to go around pick 7-9. Jameson Willams around 14-16. 

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Here....nerds.

http://espnsportsanalytics.com/

ESPNs new mock draft projection tool. Basically you select a player and it tells you by analyzing all of the mock drafts out there, team needs and scout grades where that player is projected to go and the probability they will be available at each pick.

This way, when you use a mock draft tool and try and tell me the Browns were able to select Chris Olave in the middle 2nd--I can tell you to kick rocks.

One thing I noticed is that Garrett Wilson is projected to go around pick 7-9. Jameson Willams around 14-16. 

How good due you think we are if we draft Jameson Williams and olave this year. 

With Mayfield at qb?

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’ve met with multiple RBs it seems.

Gotta wonder if they look to move Kareem after the draft to clear up cap space/add pick for the future?

Where is he projected? The Browns seem to have a lot more issues (WR, DE, DT, LB) to address before worrying about spending one of their very few 'premium' picks on a backup RB.

Plus, I like the idea of promoting Johnson to Hunts role if they were to move on from him for $$ reasons. He earned it.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Where is he projected? The Browns seem to have a lot more issues (WR, DE, DT, LB) to address before worrying about spending one of their very few 'premium' picks on a backup RB.

Plus, I like the idea of promoting Johnson to Hunts role if they were to move on from him for $$ reasons. He earned it.

I’d assume the idea behind moving him and clearing the money is to address other positions.

Just wanted to ask you guys this: Do we just need to keep adding to our “supporting cast” / “role players?”

I feel like we have enough superstar talent: Watson (just talking about the player), Garrett, Chubb, and Ward (when healthy). Those 4 can dominate a game and make their presence known at any time.

Also, I’m not saying we don’t have potential all pros (e.g. Bitonio, Teller, and possibly JOK / Newsome).

Edited by candyman93