College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

OSU’s schedule is interesting. Bye week next week.

We won’t face a litmus test until the end of October and play Penn State (that’s going to be a freaking battle).

Then obviously Michigan at the end of November.

I give Penn State the edge this year. Ohio State does look like they’re in a bit of trouble. Obviously they’re an awesome team, but a lock for the playoffs? They haven’t looked like a top 4 team to me. Notre Dame is overrated & they really easily could’ve lost to them. Michigan and Penn State have advantages over them IMO. 

I think the Penn State game is just going to be another one of those hard fought games where it’s tough sledding for both teams to score. PSU has a tough defense, and Ryan Day just seems to struggle in these games with the style of offense he calls/situational football. Personally, I still give Ohio State a slight edge with it being at home and past precedent, but I certainly wouldn’t be surprised either if Penn State were to pull it out. But yeah, when it comes to the Michigan game at the end of the year I have not seen anything at this point to give me much confidence, that game looms and Ryan Day does not seem to have the offense clicking like past years when we still lost to UM.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I had a brain aneurysm watching this live.

The best part? I get to watch the Browns do the exact same thing today 😅

How hard is it for these teams to have a quarterback sneak in their arsenal? You need 6 inches and that’s what you come up with. This isn’t a new issue here, it’s crazy that hasn’t been figured out.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

How hard is it for these teams to have a quarterback sneak in their arsenal? You need 6 inches and that’s what you come up with. This isn’t a new issue here, it’s crazy that hasn’t been figured out.

I get it.  I’ve needed 6 inches and have been coming up short for decades at this point. 

• Like 1