College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I know and it has me worried. I’d really like to see more Brown. 

His interception was really bad. You CANNOT throw across your body against Division I competition.

However, I think his problem was just nerves. He needs to be patient and wait for his WRs to run their routes.

Kid can throw some major rockets though.

Edited by candyman93

11 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just wish Ryan Day would learn to “bring the juice” as a head coach when it’s needed.

Pretty sure that he needs to allow his "Just for Men" beard and moustache dye a solid 4 hours to dry and settle into his "GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip" 'esque beard before he is allowed to be demonstrative.  If he could just get up an hour earlier each game day, he could be just as active on the sideline as Urban was.

15 hours ago, candyman93 said:

His interception was really bad. You CANNOT throw across your body against Division I competition.

However, I think his problem was just nerves. He needs to be patient and wait for his WRs to run their routes.

Kid can throw some major rockets though.

I give him a pass. It was fourth down so you have to chuck it up, and his primary receiver was walled by the linebacker. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I give him a pass. It was fourth down so you have to chuck it up, and his primary receiver was walled by the linebacker. 

I read where someone was complaining about that play and said he should have thrown it away. Lol

The #1 on that play is submarined and IU played it about as perfect as you can. Took a shot at making a play and it didn’t work. 

The ball just pops out of McCord’s hand. He can make all the throws. He just needs to get comfortable. Second half seemed pretty good once they got into a rhythm on offense.

• Like 1