Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

23 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Mission and TLO

Nowadays they only count as one in the signup list though

Yeesh.

@mission27 I'll allow that with a caveat: their votes must say MLO Lynch BLANK all in bold.  Otherwise, doing votecounts where either of you post will be a nightmare, and I'll **** it up constantly.

On 9/13/2020 at 4:23 PM, Daniel said:

15. Lynches will occur when a player receives the majority of the votes.  If no player receives a majority, the person with the most votes will be lynched.  A modkill may or may not end a day phase, depending on the situation.

Do we have OT or rules for "a tie" after OT?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Do we have OT or rules for "a tie" after OT?

Yes, but I didn't post them.

If there's a tie, I usually add extra time. If it's still there, I get a random number generator to determine whether one of the vote getters dies, both die, or neither do.  Ties might happen, but I want to make sure they're discouraged.  If you don't know what happens, it's less likely anyone will want one.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Yeesh.

@mission27 I'll allow that with a caveat: their votes must say MLO Lynch BLANK all in bold.  Otherwise, doing votecounts where either of you post will be a nightmare, and I'll **** it up constantly.

You don't really have to worry about them posting...or voting...or possibly sending in night moves. 

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t post elsewhere, so this is going here.

Someone offered me Nick Chubb, Courtland Sutton, and Davante Parker for Clyde in my big-money league.

Did I miss something huge, or is this person just a huge believer in Clyde’s potential?

Parker is hurt, Chubb is potentially in a timeshare, and Sutton missed the first game. Depending on what the rest of your team looks like, I probably wouldn't take that trade. 

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Someone offered me Nick Chubb, Courtland Sutton, and Davante Parker for Clyde in my big-money league.

Did I miss something huge, or is this person just a huge believer in Clyde’s potential?

I'm guessing because he had a big night, and they're assuming he'll continue to have big nights so long as teams have to sell out to slow down Mahomes.

I was certainly happy with what I got out of him week one.  And Sutton is injured.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Echo what Forge said. Parker and Sutton currently don't have much value, and while Clyde looked great after Week 1, I personally think Chubb will see a good portion of carries going forward for the Browns and probably come close to replicating what he did last year and down the stretch in his rookie year two years ago. Clyde showed what he was capable of in Week 1, but Chubb faced one of the best defenses in the league last week. With Stefanski's scheme coming from Minnesota (See: Dalvin Cook), Chubb's proven production over the course of the last 25+ games/overall body of work, I'd personally pull the trigger on a straight up Chubb for Clyde deal, so while those others don't have much value now, they could potentially be nice pieces later on and I think Chubb is better.

JMHO