What movie are you watching?

Forge

bone tomahawk is simultaniously the funniest, most intense, and the best movie of 2015

the best part of Spaceballs was Col. Sanders because he was playing it straight. other than that, its like an "Epic movie" or " Disaster Movie"

Mel Brooks is trash.

I did like Blazing Saddles, but thats more to do with the 2 leads.

Edited by Malfatron

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

the best part of Spaceballs was Col. Sanders because he was playing it straight. other than that, its like an "Epic movie" or " Disaster Movie"

cocaine-is-a-5ba349.jpg

Oh, and speaking of comedies, I just saw Good Boys. I'm here to tell you, the concept of a raunchy comedy featuring 12-year-old doing adult ish was every bit as funny and off-the-walls as it sounds and made for a good time at the theater. Seth Rogen even takes the p!ss out of it in the red band trailer by saying "you can totes do these things in the movie, but you can't watch yourself do them in the trailer". 

It follows the same concept of Superbad, except with 12-year-olds, and while this isn't on that movie's level (which kinda goes without saying since Superbad can't be topped), some of the jokes really do land because of how bat**** insane it is. I was dying at some of the jokes they pulled in this movie. Story structure and pacing isn't great (but good enough, I guess), but on a purely comedic level, it was a funny, entertaining time with just enough character development to keep you invested.

Oh and speaking of character arcs:

Did Hannah and Lily secretly have a "thing" for each other towards the end of the movie? Eh, maybe I'm looking too far into it.

Edited by KManX89

i watched driven earlier today w/ jason sudeikis  and it was a solid movie. like a 6/10. wouldn't really recommend it, but i liked it. definitely a watchable movie. 

also watched the intruder and it was one of the most predictable cookie-cutter type of movie in that little genre, but dennis quaid killed it and made it fun. definitely not a very good movie tho lol. it's pretty disappointing how obvious everything was, because quaid was good. i'd give it a 4/10 despite it having minimal effort w/ creativity and freshness. 

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i've never never enjoyed a western in my life and usually lose interest and have no idea what's going on, but i'm gonna peep this tmrw 

Finn, no.  Yes.  No.  Yes.  Just FYI, it’s more of a thriller than a Western, and with a scene I will never forget.  Made me squeamish, but it’s a really good movie.  Just feel like you should know what you’re getting into.