What movie are you watching?

Forge

about to check out Cabin Fever (2016) because RLM did a Re-View on it .

and i have to watch the movie first

Its supposed to be a horror comedy, which is right in my wheelhouse if done correctly

Return of the Living Dead

Cabin in the Woods

Black Sheep

Edited by Malfatron

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

about to check out Cabin Fever (2016) because RLM did a Re-View on it .

and i have to watch the movie first

Its supposed to be a horror comedy, which is right in my wheelhouse if done correctly

Cabin in the Woods

Black Sheep

i meant to say Cabin Fever(2002) by eli roth

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Cabin in the Woods

Black Sheep

And yet you still have not watched Feast.  In spite of my recommendation.  Shame.

Getting drunk each night and watching end of the world movies from now on until the end of the world.

Tonight it’s 28 Days Later.

Man everyone would be so ****ed if there were fast zombies/rage infected.  Humanity wouldn’t stand a chance.

Watched Knives Out over the weekend.  It was good, but not great.  I'd certainly watch it again though even knowing the twists now.  Very well acted with the right balance of comedy/tragedy to make it interesting.  I'm still undecided if i'd have it as a B+ or an A-.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Watched Knives Out over the weekend.  It was good, but not great.  I'd certainly watch it again though even knowing the twists now.  Very well acted with the right balance of comedy/tragedy to make it interesting.  I'm still undecided if i'd have it as a B+ or an A-.

I would be interested in a hour long Knives Out style TV show starring Daniel Craig. Each week, theres a new mystery to solve.

It definitely felt like a throwback style to me. Daniel Craig nailed it playing against type.

However, I do agree. Its nothing groundbreaking or amazing. But it was nice to see

Edited by Malfatron

Knives Out was only alright, but I feel like a good introduction to what could be a good series of movies.  I feel like it will get better as a series, unlike most movies that become a series.  I probably would have liked it a lot more if I enjoyed murder mystery type movies, but that’s just not my genre at all.

Had to take a break from apocalypse movies only because I watched this with someone else and she didn’t want to be reminded that the world is ending because that’s not fun apparently.