What movie are you watching?

Forge

I just watched The Thing for the first time in ages, such a great horror movie on so many levels. The tension, the atmosphere, the story, the acting. It earned its place as one of the most highly-renowned horror movies of all time. 

I'm currently watching The Fifth Element on Blu-Ray for the first time in years and once again rediscovering how great of a movie that was. Always great to see Bruce Willis in his prime.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

I just watched The Thing for the first time in ages, such a great horror movie on so many levels. The tension, the atmosphere, the story, the acting. It earned its place as one of the most highly-renowned horror movies of all time.

**** yeah, man.  

2 hours ago, theJ said:

That's sad.  I've enjoyed most of the movies in that series.  

Eh, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was pretty bad, I had no desire to see Reboot even before I heard how bad it was. Those characters were fresh in Clerks, funny in Mallrats, passable in Dogma, and tired ever since.

56 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Eh, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was pretty bad, I had no desire to see Reboot even before I heard how bad it was. Those characters were fresh in Clerks, funny in Mallrats, passable in Dogma, and tired ever since.

I knew better yet still gave it a shot but wound up ffwding through so much. There were only a few bits that were funny.  Tbh Kevin Smith should stick to what he’s great at- podcasting and speaking engagements. 

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

I knew better yet still gave it a shot but wound up ffwding through so much. There were only a few bits that were funny.  Tbh Kevin Smith should stick to what he’s great at- podcasting and speaking engagements. 

Will never watch the reboot. Never

Just now, fluhartz said:

I was really excited for that movie when the trailer first dropped.

I have literally never seen anyone say anything good about it.

The words I used outside of the forum involved a big bag full of ... well ... you can fill it in.

Watched the Equalizer and the Equalizer 2 back to back the other night.

Love the end of the Equalizer at the hardware store and he's just using whatever he can find to kill the bad guys.

Last night watched Mad Max: Fury Road for the first time since it was out in theaters. Really hope  George Miller can do one more.