What movie are you watching?

Forge

Image result for giant movie poster

(1956)

Really enjoyed most of it, but was let down by the somewhat cartoonish & comical final quarter. When you sit through 3 hours &  21 minutes of movie, it's more than a little disappointing when the film has a crash landing.  

Image result for war games 1983 poster

(1983)

Stupid ~ Kid Saves the Day  ~ 80's trash. Got to admit, it was kinda fun though... Question: Ally Sheedy - Why was she so popular in the 80's? Seriously, what was the appeal. 

Edited by Small Town Values

I just saw The Invisible Woman, great pacing, story and suspense. Elisabeth Moss once again kills it (no pun intended). Universal finally has a good modern day classic monster movie after Dracula Untold, I, Frankenstein, The Wolfman and The Mummy (2017), all mediocre-to-bad movies. Blumhouse finally rebounded as well after two straight duds in Black Christmas and Fantasy Island. 

I also just got done watching Event Horizon on Blu Ray, easily one of Paul WS Anderson's better movies, which isn't much, but still. That 3rd act with the demon orgies and hallucinations was something else.