What movie are you watching?

Forge

GoldenEye.

Truly sad that this was the only good Brosnan Bond film. And that the best Bond film succeeded the worst, which happened to be his last. It also happened to spawn one of the most iconic FPSs of all time in another bit of irony.

Edited by KManX89

watched the Taylor Swift doc over the weekend.

Even if you don't like her music, you gotta respect the energy and time she puts into every aspect of her music and image. She could have turned into a clown like JB, had multiple public mental episodes like Britney Spears or turned into a shell of herself like most pop acts eventually do. 

56 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

Sicario 1 & 2 ... Didn't expect much, but was pleasantly surprised. Both are damn good action flicks.  Look forward to a third installment. 

They definitely grow on you, too.  Watched the first one, thought it was average, gave it time and it appreciated.  Same with the sequel.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Even if you don't like her music, you gotta respect the energy and time she puts into every aspect of her music and image. She could have turned into a clown like JB, had multiple public mental episodes like Britney Spears or turned into a shell of herself like most pop acts eventually do. 

Wait.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

She’s young, there’s still time for the break down

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 5:26 PM, thrILL! said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15599944

Sonic turned out to be a fun movie and my kids loved it.   Ben Schwartz was hilarious as Sonic (he's so good in the brilliant DuckTales TV show on Disney+).  Jim Carey channeled some of his 90's zany performances for Robotnik.  The Quicksilver/X-Men ripoff/homage scenes were funny and well done.  They used the rings in a better manner than the game or cartoons ever did.  

Of course there were tons of story problems for adults to pick apart put pretty remarkable that Paramount salvaged what looked to be a disaster of John Carter proportions.

Agreed.  This movie was better than it had any right being.  Jim Carrey nailed it as Robotnik, and that in turn made everything else fall in line.

• Like 2

I finally watched the new Black Christmas and I'm here to tell you that everything you've heard about this POS movie is true. It IS sexist, it WAS edited (watered) down from an R rating, and it IS awful. I'm not normally one to rip movies for being "woke" or "sexist", I've said all the gripes towards Birds of Prey being "woke/sexist" are stupid and overblown, but JFC, they don't even TRY to hide it with this movie. Not only is it preachy, it beats you over the head with its "men bad" message. It was also boring AF.

No, I didn't pay to see this and was never going to, I watched it online. It's somehow worse than the 2006 remake, and I didn't even think that was possible.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I think i am going to rent Knives Out today

i heard it was fun, but i hope im not disappointed

i guess its not for rent yet.

I watched Once upon a time in hollywood

It was a nice movie, with some good moments.

I wouldnt really want to rewatch it again, but im glad i did.

Might be my least favorite QT movie.

6/10 for me