What movie are you watching?

Forge

16 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Bumblebee. Very meh. 

Wow..couldn't disagree more. As far as the Transformers movies go Bumblebee was second only to the 1986 animated masterpiece. Much better then any of the Michael Bay helmed trash heaps prior. The Decepticons actually looked like themselves, they weren't just bland and gray indiscernible enemies like in the 1st movie. The fighting scenes on Cybertron in the first 10 minutes were awesome. Soundwave actually looked like he should. . Bumblebee was all I ever wanted in a live action depiction and I hope going forward more movies in the Transformers universe are like it.

4 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

Wow..couldn't disagree more. As far as the Transformers movies go Bumblebee was second only to the 1986 animated masterpiece. Much better then any of the Michael Bay helmed trash heaps prior.

It's def third in my book behind the 1986 movie and the first one. I just found myself not really caring to be honest. 

The fighting scenes on Cybertron in the first 10 minutes were awesome. . . Bumblebee was all I ever wanted in a live action depiction and I hope going forward more movies in the Transformers universe are like it.

I've always been an Optimus guy, so maybe that was part of it. First 10 minutes were fantastic. 

Took the family to see Doolittle. The narrative is a bit of a hot mess, but it has some solid humor, good heart underneath, and at least works as a family film.  VFX wasn't great, but it wasn't bad enough to take you out of the movie.

C+/B-

Edited by THE DUKE