What movie are you watching?

Forge

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I made it 25 minutes into Uncut Gems. I've heard great things but I just can't bring myself to watch movies where people make stupid decisions. It's the reason why, after seeing Passengers in theaters, I can't get passed the 30 minute mark on rewatch when Chris Pratt goes to wake up Jennifer Lawrence. I don't know what it is lol.

Haven't seen Uncut Gems, but honestly, that's probably about as real as it gets.  The world is full of stupid people making dumb/selfish decisions.

Just now, Tyty said:

Man the mom divorced Robin Williams but then totally wanted to **** him as Mrs Doubtfire. What a freak

Are they gonna make a Doubtfire 2 where Robin williams and Pierce Brosnan both go the tranny Doubtfire route and they both end up railing the mom in some weird kinky threesome 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:
2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Are they gonna make a Doubtfire 2 where Robin williams and Pierce Brosnan both go the tranny Doubtfire route and they both end up railing the mom in some weird kinky threesome 

No.

Outpost is correct.

They will need to recast Robin Williams.

22 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Why do I feel like someone should have at some point given @Tyty the Creed treatment from The Office where someone just makes a notepad document for him to put his thoughts into instead of subjecting the internet to those thoughts?

Let’s face it. The success of this website and my contribution to it has no correlation whatsoever 

15 hours ago, D82 said:

Watched 1917 last night. 

Not exactly what I expected...but not a bad movie.

22 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

1917 was absolutely incredible. What a job Mendes and his cast and crew did. I can't say it was my favorite movie of 2019, but I do believe it deserves best picture. 

I really need to see this movie. You don't get too many quality films made on The Great War.