What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 12/28/2019 at 10:53 PM, thrILL! said:

Speaking of, has anybody seen the new Christmas Carol movie with Guy Pearce?  I meant to check it out last week. 

I thought it was great and probably a re-watch every Christmas. Liked it better than any version of Christmas Carol I've seen.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:35 PM, JPPT1974 said:

Spies in Disguise a cute movie as love cartoon movies as a 45 year old. There I gave my age LOL!

My family enjoyed it quite a bit, and I was able to get several laughs out of it.  Some missed opportunities to tug at the heart strings that could have added some oomph in a couple parts, but i'd definitely recommend for anyone looking for a movie to watch as a family.

• Like 1

I loved Ready or Not, tons of fun. Samara Weaving is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses with this and Mayhem. If you look at her filmography its pretty clear that she loves making dark horror comedies, the quickest way to my heart. Albeit I am bummed she is in the new GI JOE movie as those always suck. 

I made it 25 minutes into Uncut Gems. I've heard great things but I just can't bring myself to watch movies where people make stupid decisions. It's the reason why, after seeing Passengers in theaters, I can't get passed the 30 minute mark on rewatch when Chris Pratt goes to wake up Jennifer Lawrence. I don't know what it is lol.

Edited by beekay414

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I made it 25 minutes into Uncut Gems. I've heard great things but I just can't bring myself to watch movies where people make stupid decisions. It's the reason why, after seeing Passengers in theaters, I can't get passed the 30 minute mark on rewatch when Chris Pratt goes to wake up Jennifer Lawrence. I don't know what it is lol.

It's so uncomfortable to watch.  Like he knows at the time it's a bad idea, and he still does it.

The Scott's Tots episode of The Office also comes to mind.

• Like 1