What movie are you watching?

Forge

Under Paris 4/10- never wanted to see people eaten by a shark more than in this film, epically in the catacombs. 

Teen Wolf 7/10- Michael J Fox was good like always, funny movie if you can get past people just accept someone turning into a wolf. 

Dracula 200 5/10- ok attempt at a Dracula film with very little substance. Didn’t realize it was Gerard Butler who plays the role.

Fright Night 7/10- enjoyable 80s film although the friend was annoying. 

5 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Teen Wolf 7/10- Michael J Fox was good like always, funny movie if you can get past people just accept someone turning into a wolf. 

Love this movie.  Endless quotables.  

He filmed this and Back To The Future at the same time.  My in-laws used to live right by the mall that  the Delorean scenes were filmed in.  Most of the times we went there, we entered the parking lot at the same spot that Marty would skateboard there.  It's surreal like deja vu lol.  And 9/10 times I would quote "It's the Libyans... I don't know how but they found me.  Run for it, Marty!" lol

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I think most people who can get past a movie about someone turning into a werewolf can also get past people in the movie accepting someone turning into a werewolf. I think. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I'm watching Alien.  I really like it so far but COTDDDDDDDDDDDDAMN are these characters dumb lol.  Cool atmosphere though. 

In what way are the characters in Alien dumb? 

13 minutes ago, MacReady said:

In what way are the characters in Alien dumb? 

Just a lot of dumb decisions.  But after reading a bit more about the movie, I guess they are SUPPOSED to be dumb...as they are essentially like blue collar type characters, not scientists.  

15 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm gonna put on Misery now super hyped up for this movie I'm going into it with super high expectations. 

To add to your hype, its really damn good.

Annie wilks one of the top all time villains

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Definitely. Up there with Daniel Larusso 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

it was excellent that was an all timer for me. I was either gonna watch that or the original hitcher glad I chose that.

• Like 1

Finished up Alien, damn good movie.  I think it's near perfect aside from some minor issues.  8/10 at least.  Sigourney Weaver has the flattest butt I've ever seen as well lmao.  

Going to see Aliens tonight.