ProFootballFocus Top 5/Bottom 5 at every position, as of Week 4

TheKillerNacho

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's  not like PFF and NBC compete in any way, though. Plus I'm sure he convinces his higher ups that the stats which he is providing "free of charge" improve the commentary.

I don't know if it's NBC but I've seen the stats used in the video graphics when they introduce the players. 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Posted this in the Titans thread, figured it fits here too:

An example of why no one takes PFF seriously:

kqJcLttUQianCvk57IINOw.png

gsImAUx3TA2iaZ9HmB8-9w.png

For the record, this was Mariota's grade from the Seahawks game:

mWfXJZtMRcOk4u5DwxYDOw.png

For those who didn't see the Titans/Dolphins games, here are the stats:

Jl--fWieTMatcfmxkDwB5Q.png

Their QBs grade are completely nonsensical. It's embarrassing.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Posted this in the Titans thread, figured it fits here too:

An example of why no one takes PFF seriously:

kqJcLttUQianCvk57IINOw.png

gsImAUx3TA2iaZ9HmB8-9w.png

For the record, this was Mariota's grade from the Seahawks game:

mWfXJZtMRcOk4u5DwxYDOw.png

For those who didn't see the Titans/Dolphins games, here are the stats:

Jl--fWieTMatcfmxkDwB5Q.png

Uh... What? Can someone make sense of this please? 

Just now, Jags said:

Uh... What? Can someone make sense of this please? 

There is no making sense of it. It's unarguably terrible grading by PFF. No football fan, coach, analyst or whatever else can watch that game and come away saying Cassel and Cutler were average(and in Cassel's case close to above average) QBs in that game.

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

There is no making sense of it. It's unarguably terrible grading by PFF. No football fan, coach, analyst or whatever else can watch that game and come away saying Cassel and Cutler were average(and in Cassel's case close to above average) QBs in that game.

Leave up to PFF to screw something up so bad that you have Titans fans and Jaguars fans in 100% complete agreement. This just feels disgusting and bad. I need a shower. 

On 10/5/2017 at 2:13 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

There is a $200 package but that's not even their Signature Stats... you need to get a quote for those. From what I heard from those who have inquired, even for a non-Broadcasting quote, its like $2000 minimum. For what they used to offer for $30. I guess they decided that they could make more money selling to media outlets and promise them exclusivity than selling to the average fan, who they feel only cares about their dumb subjective 1-100 rankings. Because you know, people can't just buy a copy of Madden for that, right?

That was the case last year, but they’ve changed a lot this year. The $200/yr ‘Elite’ package does include their signature stats. The $40/yr package has their grades and some other things. The new format is a bit different to navigate, but they’re making a lot of the old features available again. They’ve also been sending members polls so you can vote on new features to add.

I think the T’s & C’s they make you accept do restrict sharing though.

Archived