ProFootballFocus Top 5/Bottom 5 at every position, as of Week 4

TheKillerNacho

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

And this is actually one more reason why I dislike them. I loved their stats. They were innovative and useful. They weren't perfect, but they were good enough. The grades have never been worthwhile to me. What does PFF do? They go to a paywall. Okay, fine, I'll subscribe for $30 a year. Of course, they get too big in their britches for us fans and completely cut off access to all of the useful information. It's silly.

Another reason to hate Chris Collinsworthless, really. He bought PFF and forced them to do that paywall. That's why he's always quoting PFF in his broadcasts the last few years... sickening. I don't think there is an announcer I dislike more.

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:
14 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I'll double it to $20.  1980 to go.

let's call it four in at 1975

Would be really cool to have a FF subscription. I'd be in for $20 but only cause this will never happen

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Another reason to hate Chris Collinsworthless, really. He bought PFF and forced them to do that paywall. That's why he's always quoting PFF in his broadcasts the last few years... sickening. I don't think there is an announcer I dislike more.

Is that a conflict of interest?

2 minutes ago, TVScout said:
2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Is that a conflict of interest?

I don't think Chris is conflicted at all

2 hours ago, TVScout said:

He is using his job at NBC to advertise a business that he owns.

It's  not like PFF and NBC compete in any way, though. Plus I'm sure he convinces his higher ups that the stats which he is providing "free of charge" improve the commentary.

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's  not like PFF and NBC compete in any way, though. Plus I'm sure he convinces his higher ups that the stats which he is providing "free of charge" improve the commentary.

Bingo. If no body complains there is no infraction.

Archived