CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The sole upside for Blue if he's scum:

He's the Godfather.

Also, given the lack of any real pressure on him, to come out this aggressively after a softclaim is a unique play.

Given Nazgul's info, I would have to be a godfather with at least one Night action. Decide for yourselves if that sounds plausible.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Given Nazgul's info, I would have to be a godfather with at least one Night action. Decide for yourselves if that sounds plausible.

FWIW, it's plausible because I had the role in Swag's WHM game lol. I had a night move (1-shot, but still), was godfather, and then had pardons (which were no use when @theuntouchable just kept murdering everyone)

That being said, its highly improbable. Though you'd be a bad*** if it were and that is what you were doing lol

15 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

How do you not know skunk ape? Lol

THE ONLY APE I RECOGNIZE IS GRAPE APE FROM THE HANNA BARBERA UNIVERSE!!!! ANY OTHER APE IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY ME OR ACKNOWLEDGED BY ME!!!!!! SO YOU TRYING TO CLAIM A ROLE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IS ONLY FURTHERING THE CASE THAT YOU ARE LYING!!!!

BBB!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

FWIW, it's plausible because I had the role in Swag's WHM game lol. I had a night move (1-shot, but still), was godfather, and then had pardons (which were no use when @theuntouchable just kept murdering everyone)

That being said, its highly improbable. Though you'd be a bad*** if it were and that is what you were doing lol

Man, I wish. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of being unkillable godfather.

Just now, Blue said:

Man, I wish. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of being unkillable godfather.

Kind of overrated. I outed myself too early I think. Took a lot of the fun out of it because I couldn't say anything without unintentionally giving something away or creating wifom where I didn't want it, and became all about trying to create wifom where I did want it. 

It was a fun verbal battle with touch though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THE ONLY APE I RECOGNIZE IS GRAPE APE FROM THE HANNA BARBERA UNIVERSE!!!! ANY OTHER APE IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY ME OR ACKNOWLEDGED BY ME!!!!!! SO YOU TRYING TO CLAIM A ROLE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IS ONLY FURTHERING THE CASE THAT YOU ARE LYING!!!!

BBB!!!

grape ape vintage GIF

• Like 1