CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

I hope it does, that would be highly entertaining

So I had this ability in nachos game, and it was kind of awesome. I gave bucs a gun, which was sabotaged, which he then tried to use to kill me the next night, and it blew up and killed him instead.  Hilarious

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, the gunsmith role that I know is to see if someone can kill, rather than give someone a kill.

I’m inclined to believe that is the role since Orca would have 100% given Rick a gun.

So Orca is a gunsmith.  Outs that before dying, but does not share if he got a + or - result?   

N1 was mass roleblock and he used a move per the Nazgul info
N2???  Might have been odd night only
N3??? unless Buff was a roleblock, but why would Orca not have said he was roleblocked in that case.  Would also need to account for no N3 hit

Not making much sense on that at the moment

He could also be lying.  I’m simply taking it at face value.  Orca did mention Naz spoiled his plan (something to that effect) after Naz claimed.  So, not sure which way that would cut.

If he did give a gun, I feel like he would have given it to Rick, and one or both would have said something to stop Rick from dying.  Unless it was x shot, in which case no idea.

It just doesn’t make a lot of sense no matter what.  If Orca did give anyone a gun last night, you should absolutely not claim that unless necessary.