CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, squire12 said:

Like I said, try reading a bit and see what you find.

Just to be clear, this is you refusing to actually state a case on why you think I'm scum.  But there are totes reasons other than you seeing me call you scum.  You just refuse to state what they are.

Am I missing anything in that summary?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Just to be clear, this is you refusing to actually state a case on why you think I'm scum.  But there are totes reasons other than you seeing me call you scum.  You just refuse to state what they are.

Am I missing anything in that summary?

Seems strikingly familiar to a recent game when you were scum that game as well.

Just now, squire12 said:

Seems strikingly familiar to a recent game when you were scum that game as well.

Does it?  Because from what I remember, the only thing that got me caught in that game was me giving away my character.

Here's what I think: you saw me call you scum, then turned around and attacked me for attacking you, then continued with the pile on when you saw I already had two votes.  Because after all, I'm the closest to being lynched right now, so why not?

And now, you won't actually say what your case is, and instead leave vague breadcrumbs that could mean anything because you don't have a more specific case.  Because you're either just pushing for a lynch of anyone not in your faction.

Do I have that right?  Because the other option would be that you're just bad at reading me, which would be a lot more believable if you actually made a case, instead of just coyly saying Figure it out" every time.  Either way, you're a detriment to the town.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Does it?  Because from what I remember, the only thing that got me caught in that game was me giving away my character.

yes.  last game you wanted reasons from me why I voted someone.   you pushed hard on that.  you were scum, I was town.   I am town this game, you at this rate seem to be scum from my view

Here's what I think: you saw me call you scum, then turned around and attacked me for attacking you, then continued with the pile on when you saw I already had two votes.  Because after all, I'm the closest to being lynched right now, so why not?

Since I was already voting for Naz, who you said you could get behind, but would not actually place a vote.  Naz was the lead vote at the time, so I am not sure how that adds up.  

And now, you won't actually say what your case is, and instead leave vague breadcrumbs that could mean anything because you don't have a more specific case.  Because you're either just pushing for a lynch of anyone not in your faction.

Do I have that right?  Because the other option would be that you're just bad at reading me, which would be a lot more believable if you actually made a case, instead of just coyly saying Figure it out" every time.  Either way, you're a detriment to the town.

You are way off, but it is interesting to see how long it takes you to get there.   we are on 12 pages, should not be that hard to read and see what you can find

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

yes.  last game you wanted reasons from me why I voted someone.   you pushed hard on that.  you were scum, I was town.   I am town this game, you at this rate seem to be scum from my view

Since I was already voting for Naz, who you said you could get behind, but would not actually place a vote.  Naz was the lead vote at the time, so I am not sure how that adds up.  

You are way off, but it is interesting to see how long it takes you to get there.   we are on 12 pages, should not be that hard to read and see what you can find

I wanted reasons in the first game I played too.  That's not a tell, that's being a competent player.

On the second bold, I'll take a cue from you and put it this way.  I gave two options to explain your behavior.  See if you can figure out which I think is slightly more likely based on where my vote is.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I wanted reasons in the first game I played too.  That's not a tell, that's being a competent player.

I guess we will see how things play out.  

On the second bold, I'll take a cue from you and put it this way.  I gave two options to explain your behavior.  See if you can figure out which I think is slightly more likely based on where my vote is.

since you have not voted yet, I guess we will see how that plays out.

Incidentally, do you promise to be active and play the game?

Or are you just going to disappear until the endgame again?

What you saw last game is top of the line activity from Naz

Is there a reason for your posting/defense so far?

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This interaction seems strange. I’m not sure what to make of squire coming out of the gates firing away like this. 

Why is it strange to you?