CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Matts

He clearly cared enough to submit a move despite not voting and saying he forgot about the game before he was tagged. Him or Nacho for me.

I did? I am looking at my PMs right now and I have not submitted my one move. 

@Forge, while I appreciate your attention to detail on the "snowball" factor, I would say that his response to my accusation is essentially what sealed his fate.

To be fair, I could see a plausible situation as to where Matts intentionally throws in the towel to help his scum team...which would involve an attempt to distance and "clear" Blue, amongst others. It's possible he slipped and wasn't in chatty before posting, but the likelihood of lying about something like that and making a mistake like that, IMO, is low, albeit not impossible.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I could buy this. This also depends as to who would be with you in the group. If it's a conservative group, killing him would be a very low risk play where you are 100% getting away clean as he's already used his ability, he's cleared Town, and he's not getting an invest because of those things. It's valuable solely from a numbers perspective.

The thing about Naz is that he'll always be on the hit list this game, but because of the 1 shot power and lack of thread play, he'd perpetually be #4 on the list lol. As more people are added, they would immediately go higher than he, so Naz would never actually be the hit, just always on the list until the very end of the game when you may not have a choice. 

He's the Tennessee Titans of this game...he'll always be in the fight at 9-7, but he'll never be winning the super bowl. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I could buy this. This also depends as to who would be with you in the group. If it's a conservative group, killing him would be a very low risk play where you are 100% getting away clean as he's already used his ability, he's cleared Town, and he's not getting an invest because of those things. It's valuable solely from a numbers perspective.

I thought his posts have been a little more passive, but a town sided bent. I would have figured more people thought that way, tbh. That being said, you can  ultimately flip he and Naz 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge, while I appreciate your attention to detail on the "snowball" factor, I would say that his response to my accusation is essentially what sealed his fate.

To be fair, I could see a plausible situation as to where Matts intentionally throws in the towel to help his scum team...which would involve an attempt to distance and "clear" Blue, amongst others. It's possible he slipped and wasn't in chatty before posting, but the likelihood of lying about something like that and making a mistake like that, IMO, is low, albeit not impossible.

If that's the case, you were still the one who presented the accusation that sealed his fate. If people are paying attention, that should ultimately land you in the town sided pile for just about everyone unless they have a stingy grading curve. That would have been a highly proactive bussing of Matt, and if you did that

Respect GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm really curious if Matts was trying to lolclear Blue with his "attempted hit" while clearly leading the lynch. I don't have any extensive experience playing with Blue but here is his response to Matts post.

Anyone have thoughts?

I think that was a silly-*** claim that scum Blue would never sign off on, and enough of you have played with scum Blue at this point to know that.

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Is MWil really still talking 

Opportunity missed

what-needs-to-be-said-more-often-at-meet

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I was just wondering if we could all quickly denounce white supremacy?

It's all just so confusing. Are we supposed to denounce it, or say that we are denouncing it, while actively not denouncing it, but then sidestepping?

16 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Nacho, BCB, Matts, Forge, BBB, Daboyle, Counselor, Blue, and Orca attempted to make moves last night.

I was the Kraken. I had a single use mass roleblock.

IS THIS A ONE TIME POWER OR DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE TO USE LATER IN THE GAME!? 

WHO IS ON YOUR LIST, PHENOM!?