Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Well get ready son, there's a universe to save, and more importantly, aliens to bang. 

I'm going to go with Tali - maybe get some human on human action in ME1 with Ashley, then create something special with Tali while I plan on betraying her on Rannoch to secure the Geth's loyalty.

Goodness, I'm getting so excited.

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm going to go with Tali - maybe get some human on human action in ME1 with Ashley, then create something special with Tali while I plan on betraying her on Rannoch to secure the Geth's loyalty.

Betraying Tali? When did you lose your heart? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

You horrible bastard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Betraying Tali? When did you lose your heart? 

Hi, this must be the first time we've met.

24 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

You horrible bastard. 

This is AFTER I shoot Mordin Solus in the back to betray Urdnot Wrex...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, ET80 said:

Every time I open this thread and see this, I get more and more angry at you. 😆

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I want this, but will probably wait till it is like $30. 

I'm going to give it a few weeks, let the various patches come out - seems like every game needs a few big patches before you have a fully workable product. I'll pay full price, I want these devs to know I'm happy with this effort.

Once the bugs are done, the Rachni Queen better sing her songs quickly... because I'mma boil her in acid as soon as I can.

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to give it a few weeks, let the various patches come out - seems like every game needs a few big patches before you have a fully workable product. I'll pay full price, I want these devs to know I'm happy with this effort.

Once the bugs are done, the Rachni Queen better sing her songs quickly... because I'mma boil her in acid as soon as I can.

I sorta played these already again like 2.5 years ago, so I am trying to buffer more time in between just to help my interests. 

• Like 1